Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'm really glad these don't appeal to me.  Kobe 9's did damage to my wallet this past year.
Hell yeah. 200+ per shoe. I tried to take it easy with only 7 pairs. 
ohwell.gif

I'm looking forward to the performance aspect of the Kobe X over the appearance. The drop-in lunar midsole didn't really work for me. The lunar seems too soft compared to the targeted lunar in hyperdunk or hypergamer.  I'm also hoping that collar is a lot softer than the IX since it doesn't have a synthetic overlay. The IX highs feel a tad bit restrictive when tied even though they aren't meant to be.

The high top X shape looks like the GS 9

I wonder if we are seeing the GS model. Anyone else see similarities? The shape seems weird. Also I hope the highs hit nikeid

mike-kobe-9-elite-GS-perspective-1.jpg

Exactly what I thought of at first glance. Not a fan as of right now. May skip this model altogether. The shoe just looks weird with that midsole, not even the Flyknit can save it.

Hell yeah. 200+ per shoe. I tried to take it easy with only 7 pairs. 
ohwell.gif

I'm looking forward to the performance aspect of the Kobe X over the appearance. The drop-in lunar midsole didn't really work for me. The lunar seems too soft compared to the targeted lunar in hyperdunk or hypergamer.  I'm also hoping that collar is a lot softer than the IX since it doesn't have a synthetic overlay. The IX highs feel a tad bit restrictive when tied even though they aren't meant to be.
Damn.  I have 3 highs, and 5 lows (3 of which are MM ID's) 
mean.gif

I actually do not mind the restrictive feeling on the highs.  Although, if you are using them for b-ball, I can see how that would be a problem.  I usually just hoop in some of the older Kobe's that aren't as high.

I wasn't on board when the 9's prototype pics came, but ended up lovin em... Hope that's the case with these.

As of right now these are no bueno. :smh:

I actually like the highs! I see alot of potential in them. Those lows dont do anything for me at all! But the highs[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Actually had a chance to see the Mamba Mentality's in person and they are way better than whatever I've seen of these Kobe X's

i really do like the highs, im glad they removed the carbon fiber on the heel. if there was one major knock i had on the elite's was that that carbon was really clunky, i prefer a more minimal set up like this! 

Kobe 10 is disappointing from a casual wear perspective...probably performs like a Porsche on the court though!

Kobe 10 is disappointing from a casual wear perspective...probably performs like a Porsche on the court though!

99% of modern basketball shoes look bad casually, especially a majority if the kobe line.

But his line has some of the best performers for sure.

i really do like the highs, im glad they removed the carbon fiber on the heel. if there was one major knock i had on the elite's was that that carbon was really clunky, i prefer a more minimal set up like this! 
I love minimal shoes but with the visible zoom in the heel, not gonna feel minimal like the 8s and 9s

I love minimal shoes but with the visible zoom in the heel, not gonna feel minimal like the 8s and 9s
Very true, but then again you don't know how Nike implemented the visible zoom, the bag looks smaller than previous models with visible zoom from the pictures. Never know till you try em on.

Actually had a chance to see the Mamba Mentality's in person and they are way better than whatever I've seen of these Kobe X's

So you're comparing shoes you've held in your hand to pics of shoes that came from someone with a low quality camera and no photography skills.

Where's the logic in that?

Love that green pair! Smh, this is going to be an expensive year unless I can sit back and wait for discounts like the Bron XII is seeing.

I really think these have great potential just like the IX did, here's a few very sloppy and quick shop's I did just to show how different colors can be used
i would be disappointed if they just made a bunch of monochromatic pairs. waste of flyknit's potential, which can also be said of some of the IX's colorways.

i would be disappointed if they just made a bunch of monochromatic pairs. waste of flyknit's potential, which can also be said of some of the IX's colorways.
I'm sure they won't that was just the extent I was willing to go with that image on photoshop.  I'll wait till HD pics come out to get creative.

Back
Top Bottom