Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

What is this peeling y'all talking about
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

They're probably going to peel if you play ball in them. If you only plan on wearing them casually it should be fine.

so the peeling has only been documented on the AS version so far?  not the "regular" one?
As far as I can tell, the All Star version is the only one with the special texture on top, which is what is peeling. Regular one doesn't have anything that would peel/crack in that way.

ASGs look good in these pics. They look good in person, just not enough to cop at the moment. I think I'm just getting older and trying to be more careful with my spending. A year or so ago I would've copped with no hesitation, whether I was feeling them in person or not.

Yup! Seems like the Kyrie is the only one selling decent. Probably cuz of the low price point.

The Hardens/Hyperchase sold out pretty quickly online.

the style of the hardens remind me of the kd6. the top view. the 120 price point aint bad too

Volt/orange sole ruins the all stars

the color of the sole aka creamsicle or sherbert is why i like it. plus it is black with silver accents. all pluses in my book

Last edited:
How? Also the blue lagoons are almost all gone on east bay. I wonder what happened?

I bought a 20% Nike coupon from somebody to use for the mercurial Superfly release today but I struck out. If I don't use it and somebody else wants it PM me.

Once folks got around to seeing them in person and on foot it changed their minds. That CW is beautiful.

I was hoping these would remain low key and I could cop for under 150. I may be pushing it now.

Back
Top Bottom