Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Doesn't need to be MC exactly, but there's so much more that can be done than just a basic color with black underneath. The flyknit airmax or racers cws are a good example of mixing 2 different colors.

Doesn't need to be MC exactly, but there's so much more that can be done than just a basic color with black underneath. The flyknit airmax or racers cws are a good example of mixing 2 different colors.
Definitely agree. I've got tons of MC shoes that are undoubtedly more comfortable and wearable then a Kobe X. But Nike has GOT to utilize the stuff! The kobe 9 elite low MC (and MM) were so coveted because of that fact. 2/3 GRs were basically solid color shoes.

Completely agree about the Flyknit Max. Got a few pairs that I love including the MC.

I'm still waiting for the MC option on the X though. The IX was gorgeous and I am still salty I didn't pull the trigger. I just hope the colors are like the Racers.

Caved in and copped the Flights for $125 today.. Chose it over the 5ams and the 4th of Julys.

Last edited:

Hey guys,

Thought I'd throw up some info regarding the Kobe XI's that I came across. 

NIKE Kobe XI "Achilles" 

BLK/BLD/RED

Nike Kobe XI "On Court" 
PUR/GLD/BLK

Retail is set at $265 Canadian...so looking at $215 US approx? 

Just thought you guys may want to know.
Looks like they will actually made a bona fide lakers cw. Hoping they don't increase the cost too much.

Sadly, if Canadian retail for the 10's were $230 and the 11's are at $265, I'd imagine the US price will be increased significantly as well.

I might be the only one who doesn't want a multi-color option. I was so tired of seeing everybody's multi-colors on the 9 ID thread. 
I only want MC if they finally have blue/green in it like the black/MC HTM kobe 9 elite low. I might actually end up buying more than one pair if that happens.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Thought I'd throw up some info regarding the Kobe XI's that I came across. 

NIKE Kobe XI "Achilles" 
BLK/BLD/RED

Nike Kobe XI "On Court" 

PUR/GLD/BLK

Retail is set at $265 Canadian...so looking at $215 US approx? 

Just thought you guys may want to know.

Thanks for the info. I might need to chill on Kobes after these 10s though. Unless they are to good to pass up. If KD comes home next summer I'm buying every KD sneaker during the Wizards regime. Not only that I gotta keep my eyes out for the Wall 2.

anyone kno if nike is releasing a flyknit elite low version to the masses?

hope its not just ID...

anyone kno if nike is releasing a flyknit elite low version to the masses?

hope its not just ID...
Yes there will be GR versions of the elite low later this summer starting at the end of this month I believe

Last edited:
On an un-releated note, look's like Kobe updated his ink on his arm, nearly has a sleeve now. He may have had it for a while but I just noticed from the Nike Zoom press release.

Last edited:
These are new. His family on one arm. The other arm is reserved for him as a Laker :lol: :nerd:
kobe-arm.jpg

http://balljunkie.com/kobe-bryant-flexes-some-brand-new-ink-on-insagram/

not sure how legit is this. called them and the rep (clueless chick) said they dont have them. 

Troll for sure. I was in the area and stopped in to check. Nothing to get excited about.

Back
Top Bottom