Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So theres Un-Authorized KB X HTM MC's out already. Seen this pair on ebay for $250 worn once but are titled as Unauthorized Authentic's.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NikeLab-Kobe-10-X-Elite-Low-HTM-Multicolor-Size-11-Racecar-NO-RESERVE-/331678263916?hash=item4d3990aa6c

250 BIN, but auction is at 112
if it is less than 150, that might actually be reasonable for unauthorized

did a brief look around, HTM dropping in price pretty fast. Wasn't it like 800s depending on color and location last week and now 500ish and possibly lower?

Last edited:
did a brief look around, HTM dropping in price pretty fast. Wasn't it like 800s depending on color and location last week and now 500ish and possibly lower?
Well, not on eBay in my size - nothing below $500, and generally anything in the 500-600 range is for the Arrowhead. Sharks don't start popping up till high 6 hundreds, and MC at 7+, more likely 8+.

A lot of stuff at auction as well (so some prices show as below 500 currently), but with several days to play out still. I went after another sz 11 MC last night, and was pretty aggressively bid against in the last several minutes, after I thought I was probably good/going to win.

Searching sold listings, 3 pairs sold yesterday - for 680 (sz 12) and 690 (sz 11) and a Best Offer accepted on a sz 9, below $600.

On a side note, I ordered a pair of 4th of July off eBay well below retail, DS and the guy shipped the box wrapped in brown paper grocery bags with "Do Not Crush" on it. Shame on me for not saying "please ship double boxed" but, really, I still can't believe people don't know to just do that. No real issues, since I'll be wearing them, but still.

Last edited:

will yellow and purple ever trend or be a better cw than bred ?
I just hope people never start saying "yurple"
mean.gif
Don't give them the idea 
laugh.gif

Finally my hunt for a size 13 is over.  However, you'd think after all these years I'd figure out how to rotate the pics properly... but nope. 

A grinch flyknit kobe 10 for christmas would be so dope. I imagine it having asymmetrical coloring, so kind of looking like the Racecar HTM except instead of orange it'll be red of course and the toebox forrest green or black with gold speckles in it

last kobe model with good grs was the 8 
Meh. I think there were good GR CW's with the 9 - Thriller, Black Cement, Bruce Lee, Beethoven, many highs. I have liked enough of the GR X's to have 10 CW's (4 mesh, 6 FK).

I think people nostalgize the 8. There were a lot of non wearer friendly patterns on the 8's. YMWV.

It's ridiculous that Nike makes the shoe like this in multiple nice colorways as a PE, and then they give us wack a** GR colorways the entire time the model is out. Smh

That's what they have always done with the LeBron since the 7. Kobe's always used to release his colors, but now they are going the way of LeBron lately. :smh:

My guess is because of the popularity of the IDs? People could make regular colorways there while Nike plans to sell crazy stupid colorways at retail?

Just a guess.

Back
Top Bottom