Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The x is the only Kobe I have 0 pairs of since 5. I wanted a mcid from day 1 and a true laker color but I might have to sit the x out unless I find rose gold and drill sergeant on a crazy steal.

The x is the only Kobe I have 0 pairs of since 5. I wanted a mcid from day 1 and a true laker color but I might have to sit the x out unless I find rose gold and drill sergeant on a crazy steal.
Well, good luck on the Rose Golds, since those are mostly dried up at retail, but I bet the Drill Sergeant's get to discount eventually. It's a nice sneaker.

Every single kobe 10 will hit the outlets at some point in time. Even the Rose golds will. I would imagine that the rose golds will sell out of outlets quickly but I would imagine getting a great discount on the others. I am waiting to pick up the elevates until I get them at $130>

Every single kobe 10 will hit the outlets at some point in time. Even the Rose golds will. I would imagine that the rose golds will sell out of outlets quickly but I would imagine getting a great discount on the others. I am waiting to pick up the elevates until I get them at $130>
rose golds were at the las vegas outlet about a month ago.

Well, all the highs could of already been had for $135, depending on your size. I got my Elevates and Teams for $135. When they all went on sale my size was gone in Rose Golds, and they may indeed pop up at an outlet/factory store, but there is not one in RVA, so irrelevant for me.

Only half the shoe can be MULTI? SMH... It looks horrible imo :smh:

I was stoked for these too.. passing most likely

roll.gif
 That multicolor option is so garbage

Damn, I think this is a deal breaker. How are you going to have only one side multi? The inner panel with a non multi color design looks tacky as hell!! 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom