Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

rep city!

Picked up ~100 pairs this year...Kobe X Elite was one of my faves - wasn't feeling the 5 golden rings but Grinch ID's should be fun.  I owed a fam shot, so here goes.
Damn black tongue and liner for the MC's is so cleansed! I went all white.

Hoping my Christmas pair ships and arrives sooner than the January 5th date. Anyone's NDC/SNKRS order already ship?

my pair shipped already but i ordered thru swoosh.com
Nice. Mine still says "Preparing to ship". I wouldn't think there's a chance it would be cancelled because there were plenty of sizes still available in the evening.

You guys have had times where 'preparing to ship' can still = cancelled order? Jw

Fake sellouts everywhere now :lol: . Wonder how soon the 5 rings will be on discount considering the XIs are dropping next week in similar colorway.

I know its been said, but as much as I like the Christmas Kobes, I won't buy the Christmas Kobes just because he didn't wear them on Christmas day.

As much as I wanted the opening nights, the fact that he just wore them for warm-ups and switched to the PE made me not get them (would have been a day one purchase for me if they were worn).

Kind of kills the point of a Christmas shoe or Opening Day shoe. If they aren't used for that purpose, then I dont want them.

Crazy, the 5 golden rings were sold out literally everywhere online and at my local stores for days. However, I check today and my size has appeared on NDC and Footlocker. Dope. Glad these ended up being an easy cop with some patience

Back
Top Bottom