- Nike+
pimp.gif

- Outsole looks crazy functional (exposed carbon fiber at ball of foot
pimp.gif
)

- Midsole near the heel looks stupid

- No tongue?

Originally Posted by bohrdom

word? i knew they had to be the Vs. i asked some fool on here and the dude tells me its a take down version of the IVs.
here's the pic i'm talking about thats floating around the net somewhere:

4vq0s9.jpg

These look like the Jordan Melo M4, as far as the ankle support, don't they?

taxi-jordan-melo-m4-1.jpg

^Not really the same....

Kobe is trying to one up Jordan again...
While Jordan had his tongue out, Kobe is just taking the tongue out....

Don't worry Kobe fans...Just kidding...

Thanks for posting my old pics of these, I'm too lazy to dig in my photobucket.

The pair posted, or that the " other 119 " has, was my pair.

They are indeed wt samples to the few questioning them on page 3.

I posted them looong ago in the kbIv thread.
The only one that paid attention then was zac.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Nike Plus logo on the sole?
nerd.gif
i thought i saw a plus on the sole... i think i read a post before that theyre trying to expand the plus program, to include sports other thanrunning. i wonder, how does this work with basketball. maybe it records your elevation????

Originally Posted by wclaker83

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

these have potential to fail
helped you out there.
and ill help u out. i remember when people started talking hella reckless when pics of the IVs and now they are everyone's favorite. this is an early wear test. we will see how many people jump on the ban wagon
and might I help you out in return,

I have not jumped on any band wagon save for the hyperdunks, well considering lunar foam is subpar when compared to zoom, I will still not be jumping on anykobe bandwagon anytime soon. kobe is hella over-rated regardless,so all of the nutriders can continue to puchase his lackidasically designed shoes all youwant, not for me thanks.

these have potential to fail
helped you out there.
and ill help u out. i remember when people started talking hella reckless when pics of the IVs and now they are everyone's favorite. this is an early wear test. we will see how many people jump on the ban wagon
and might I help you out in return,

I have not jumped on any band wagon save for the hyperdunks, well considering lunar foam is subpar when compared to zoom, I will still not be jumping on any kobe bandwagon anytime soon. kobe is hella over-rated regardless,so all of the nutriders can continue to puchase his lackidasically designed shoes all you want, not for me thanks.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

they almost look like a hybrid.

i see some zk1, zk2, h2k4, and zk4 influences in there.
I'm with you on that. But I'll wait for more and better pictures before I form an opinion.

If Kobe didn't like the traction on the Hyperdunks compared to the Kobe IV's, then why are they going back to a similiar traction to the Hyperdunk?

These look likea zk4 and hyperdunks hybrid, but lower, with ore rediculous angles. Are you guys sure this isnt just an early model of the IV?

Originally Posted by Poseur13

These look likea zk4 and hyperdunks hybrid, but lower, with ore rediculous angles. Are you guys sure this isnt just an early model of the IV?

they are not early IV's, I WT them shortly before the IV came out the IV was already done, they had a release tag for 2010.

when you WT them did the laces hurt your feet since they didn't have a tongue?

Definitely not an early model of IV..

The early model of IV was shown off in that SOLE mag ..

Originally Posted by jmizzo

when you WT them did the laces hurt your feet since they didn't have a tongue?
they had a tongue, it is super thin though no padding in the tongue at all.

everyone that's saying they'll fail are gonna eat their words... the moment they're gonna release you'll see that they came up with somethingto make these hot.. besides kobe is one of nike top guys.. does anyone know who's working on these?

Back
Top Bottom