Kobe ZKV Samples!!!!!!

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by AirKB8

pic from mark.park @ hoop china
These look like the Mercurial Vapors of basketball.
eek.gif

It's gonna be hard to top the IVs. Maybe these will do it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by clkru

Ahahahaha at the tumor growing out of the outer forefoot!

RIP, Kobe's Nike line... you ain't no MJ, and you ain't even LeBron! Heck, even retro Penny's beat the Kobe line!

AGREED....
laugh.gif
....straight garbage....i hope u can fly with those wings hangin off the side.
Kobe has the wackest shoes from a NBA player. he shoulda stayed wit adidas or keds
or whatever his other line was from. He will be never be even half of what MJ was.
He aint even won a ring witout Shaq Deisel. .....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nuff said.

Originally Posted by micheal623

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

RIP, Kobe's Nike line... you ain't no MJ, and you ain't even LeBron! Heck, even retro Penny's beat the Kobe line!

AGREED....
laugh.gif
....straight garbage....i hope u can fly with those wings hangin off the side.
Kobe has the wackest shoes from a NBA player. he shoulda stayed wit adidas or keds
or whatever his other line was from. He will be never be even half of what MJ was.
He aint even won a ring witout Shaq Deisel. .....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nuff said.
If this is the case why even post on this thread. Btw who has a better selling shoe right now Kobe, MJ, or Lebron....hmmmmmm

taking the lebron route

1,2,3,4...amazing

V and on...kind of boring

The ZKIII had so much more potential

if thts kobe V, thts kinda boring~
i meant no new ideas on the new model... its not gonna sell.... to me~ lol

Bear in mind here guys we havent even seen a finished version of the shoe yet - too early to judge its potential

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Dude know what you're talking about first. No hate but Kobe's line has made more profit for Nike than Lebron's line, that's a fact.

I see no way how that is remotely true.

Look it up.... I wish I saved each link. We all know Kobe is HUGE in Asia. Kobe in Asia is like Michael jackson here in the U.S, The Beatles for the UK... Ibelieve the guy has the most jerseys ever sold for crying out loud by any athlete EVER, yes, including Mr Jordan... And has been number 1 for the past 7 yearsI believe, someone come through with the link please.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Look it up.... I wish I saved each link. We all know Kobe is HUGE in Asia. Kobe in Asia is like Michael jackson here in the U.S, The Beatles for the UK... I believe the guy has the most jerseys ever sold for crying out loud by any athlete EVER, yes, including Mr Jordan... And has been number 1 for the past 7 years I believe, someone come through with the link please.

Got a text from ESPN the other day as well. Jersey sales for this year, Kobe #1, LBJ #2.

And one other thing about this thread, does anybody care about the performance of these shoes. I have a feeling they will be good.

most def they will be impressive on the court... ppl, including myself, usually put Looks over Performance.

But when it comes to kobes..... I look for the performance first now.

I was picking up a pair of socks at footlocker the other day and heard this old guy ask my friend who works there " I need a pair of good basketballshoes...."
what do you think the employee said?

Many ppl want that performance shoe, and you cant complain about the price... geesh.

the ZK5 will be ante'd up of course (my opinion)... just b/c the ZK4 was a big hit....

They're not bad . Lets see if he'll rock them if they make it to the finals... They upper resembles a shoe David Robinson had back in the early90's.... anybody know the name of those.??

Back
Top Bottom