pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Originally Posted by wclaker83

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Originally Posted by wclaker83

these have potential to fail
helped you out there.
and ill help u out. i remember when people started talking hella reckless when pics of the IVs and now they are everyone's favorite. this is an early wear test. we will see how many people jump on the ban wagon
and might I help you out in return,

I have not jumped on any band wagon save for the hyperdunks, well considering lunar foam is subpar when compared to zoom, I will still not be jumping on any kobe bandwagon anytime soon. kobe is hella over-rated regardless,so all of the nutriders can continue to puchase his lackidasically designed shoes all you want, not for me thanks.
well thanks but didnt help me out at all. what u did was show urself as a kobe h8r and proved u need chose ur sentence structure wisely. why comeinto a thread just to talk sh*t? thats lame and so is ur opinion. so u dont like kobe? ok and u think he is over rated? ur not saying anything that someoneelse said in every kobe thread. look around, the IVs are killing it right now. almost everyone on his team is rockin them, other players are rockin them andgood luck finding them in stores. so i am pretty sure when the Vs drop it will go down as another classic. if the IVs were so lackidasically(lackadaisically)why does it have one of the highest thread count? sorry but take ur I hate kobe feeling elsewhere. we dont want to hear it........

I hope those are what the Kobe V is gonna look like... Couldnt really tell anything from the first picture posted and in that one they looked like tennisshoes... but wow i hope those are the V's cuz that would be great... Actually i hope not cuz i can for see a dent in my wallet

Those samples looked blah
sick.gif
, but the pic of the final version looks prettynice
pimp.gif
. The zk4 and zk5 remind my of the similarities and transition ofthe huarache 2k4 and 2k5.

Any other product testers out there?...I wish i could talk about the next version of the test samples but i dont wanna get in trouble...as I've beengetting some nice shoes as of late...But basically that last pic in the lakers colorway is dead-on.
How do people get these pics and test samples online without getting in trouble with nike?...I'm trying to wait till shoes come out before i talk aboutthem.

the last time I checked the shoes are selling on hype alone, because it's not like the lunar foam is gonna last your entire life of activity in the shoe.

oh way to spell in short hand,I didn't know we were playing halo...

Originally Posted by DennLive

How do people get these pics and test samples online without getting in trouble with nike?...I'm trying to wait till shoes come out before i talk about them.

when we the wear tester send the shoes back any pairs that aren't beat or cut up by Nike get donated to thrift stores in the Oregon.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^Zach, did they have lunar or zoom in the forefoot? what did you think of them?
can't say for sure, the shoe was so light in weight I would guess they used Lunar but they didn't bottom out or anything so it could havebeen Zoom Air, I can't remember it's been so long. It was a great shoe I was a little cautious because the shoe was so low but it held up nicely, youcould tell they were trying to make it as light as possible super then tongue same with the insole. Fit was a little snug.

The final product should come out good once they beef up the insole and tongue, as you can see in that Lakers colorway that was just posted it appears theymade some changes.

sorry drew but stick to the jordan thread. the shoes are selling because they look dope and they are an awesome shoe to wear for bball. plus the fact thatpeople can go on nikeid and make their own. try again.
eyes.gif
these are waybetter than any current jordan shoe and any shoe he is coming out with. and lets not even talk jordan retro quality......

wc,I fully agree with jordan brand in the past couple years,thats the irony lol.

at this point nike has dragged me back in with the hyperdunk,sans the gimmick of lunar foam,and non anchored flywire in the heel.The lebron continues todisappoint/entice me with every #'ed release since the 4. I even messed with the colorblocking for the kbIV and as much as the ability to make some AJinspired cw's was, the 24 per day gimmick got old real quick, and after hearing actual gaurd-type players complain about traction and cushioningdegradation, I said screw,the kobe just isn't gonna live up to the hype it had with me.

I am not saying you can't like his line,be my guest, but as a "kobe hater", His line has been rehashes of huarache design, and gimmicks thrownall over it. I find it hard to believe he has as much input in his line as everyone believes he does,unless Rock or anyone who knows can prove me wrong? Hesays he wants a low, ok so me being nike I give him a low to %$+$, and then throw lunar foam on the shoe a SLASHING SHOOTING GAURD uses to death.

but hey maybe his pe's have zoom...

Fact...at least zoom air in the heel...i'm not sure about the forefoot, but I think it's just the lunar foam...

I know guys on this board played in the IV. Lunar foam in the IV is doing okay compared to the Hyperdunk. I have played and practice in mine for 3 months andcounting now.

Back
Top Bottom