kobe's adidas shoes back before he signed with nike

back in the day when kobe was still signed with adidas, he had some nice shoes...i remember having a pair as a kid but i dont know what the name of the shoeswere...these shoes look similar to the shoes that i had...does anybody know what the name of these shoes are? any information would behelpful...thanks

Adidas Silk (circa 97 or 98?)

I don't think Kobe wore those, but I do remember Tmac wearing them with the Raptors.

It took a while, but I found you a pic!

72209291.jpg

The KobeTWO was done by the same design team that did The Kobe.

The designers name is Eirik Nielsen. According to him they were not just based on the TT, but they did follow Audi's design philosophy.

The KOBE are the best shoes Adidas ever put on the map. performance wise, but look wise i gotta go with the eqt elevation or eqt top ten 2000, it's a shameadidas hasnt released the elevations.. def. copping 3 pairs of those...

I don't know what those are called, but I think must must mean these right?

16929436.IMG_0123.jpg

I think this was a part of their 'feet you wear' campagin. My friend got them for cheap, then someone stole them when he took them to the swimmingpool. Had to walk home barefeet.

no eqt 2010 is the one that was re-released. it's eqt 2000.. elevation is the purple shoes he wore during the dunk contest as a rookie

The top pic in the post is called the Silk. Kobe never wore it, but T-Mac did quite a bit in his early Totonto years. It was actually made specifically for TimThomas when he first came out of Villanova. The shoe was named the Silk because that was the name of the park where Thomas hooped when he was growing up. Theshoe Kobe is wearing on the basketball card is called the Eqt 2000, & both he & Antoine Walker wore it. The purple one Kobe wore when he won the dunkcontest was called the Eqt Elevation. All 3 were Feet You Wear.

What were the Adidas Feet You Wear Antoine Walker always wore?

They were super light and they retroed around the same time as the Answer I's. I've been looking for those forever....I think they only retroed atChamps in Black/Red-White.

i dont remember those..but then again i didnt pay attention to the shoes on players feet back then

Back
Top Bottom