"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

nerd.gif
What is this email???

Please explain...

Thanks man, I was 4 spots from dropping when i had checked on it 2 hours before it ended but that lowest score is 100ish higher then what I had. rip me

Thanks man, I was 4 spots from dropping when i had checked on it 2 hours before it ended but that lowest score is 100ish higher then what I had. rip me
You Might Get Lucky, we'll find out tomorrow

I would like to Thank @ACROYAL  for the Assist and OOP!!! Without you, I would not be a Real Kubo!

I would also like to thank @alp  for Showing me this stupid game which wasted bout 2 weeks of my life, His Positive Vibes to the Sneaker Gawds and High Spirits kept me from losing Faith!!!

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I would like to Thank @ACROYAL
 for the Assist and OOP!!! Without you, I would not be a Real Kubo!

I would also like to thank @alp
 for Showing me this stupid game which wasted bout 2 weeks of my life, His Positive Vibes to the Sneaker Gawds and High Spirits kept me from losing Faith!!!

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:  

Nice

not to burst the bubble Raab, since you will probably take one of the 3 spots that I am giving up, but doesn't that email just mean they are going to send you the winners list, not added you as a winner?

not to burst the bubble Raab, since you will probably take one of the 3 spots that I am giving up, but doesn't that email just mean they are going to send you the winners list, not added you as a winner?

Read
They added me to the list

What's with the email going to someone else and then we're BCC'd? Mine was the same way

Back
Top Bottom