"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

Congrats to all the winners! Now I want to see where I rank on the winner's list :nerd:

So all our emails were BCC from other acc

Mine came from a patrick Molloy at Yahoo ... I better get my joints or I'm setting on anybody named patrick Molloy ...lol

Last edited:
The staff from the Kubo email has been pretty chill as far as answering questions.... maybe someone should email them and ask how the distribution of sizes will go? I'm quite sure it'll be leaderboard based!

Yea let us know what's up. I don't wanna bug them with emails. I got a pair that's good enough for me. The size I get will determine whether they go on my feet or ebay

Yea let us know what's up. I don't wanna bug them with emails. I got a pair that's good enough for me. The size I get will determine whether they go on my feet or ebay

These sold for 1k
eBay would be bad
FlightClub for safety sales

I'm still wonder why they sent them via other email accounts or why cats where BCC on emails ... I wonder if this was a safety measure ...?

I'm pretty sure I got kicked off the board I got 12580 ish was hoping I could get bumped up by the non approved scores getting taking off

Back
Top Bottom