"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

I think it's in order from 1-250. My name is around 200 which is where i should of placed. Only person from my state to win ha

Interesting, I went from 130 on 8/24 when I took a screenshot to 53 on this Winner's list.

I should be able to get my size :smokin

Who knows for sure about the order, but seems my name is about where it was on the leaderboard so maybe that's how they did it. Definitely not sorted alphabetically or by State, so my guess is that is the order of scores.

Raab, where you at on this list? If its near the end then we can assume it went in order.

If that's the case congratulations to Brick Daddy because that's what I got my winners list email with haha
I think the other name in the emails is another win

I just emailed them for clarity I got that brick daddy's ish too and the p molloy thing with me bcc on it ... My name on the the winner list tho just want know why they attached to my emails ... Could just be they sent me and someone else the email s just want some clarity .

I don't think its by score
cuz I should be on the bottom of page 4 or 5, and I'm not

No matter being on the list period is all that matters!!

Would be nice if they actually go with that order, helps me with sizing :lol:

Wish they had scores would be nice to see how 13+++ still stuck after it was all said and done ...

When people did the Roshe Boxtroll contest - did they get the size they picked???

Yea let us know what's up. I don't wanna bug them with emails. I got a pair that's good enough for me. The size I get will determine whether they go on my feet or ebay
Ill keep you all posted
Winners list is up don't understand the order tho
Just like the gameplay there was no rhyme or reason on the order of the winners list. I was definitely #9, or at the least top 15 before they took it down.... and I'm not on the list until middle of page 2 or 3... I hope that's not the order. I think being in order of your leaderboard is fair. Or at least, I'll take that, no offense people..... just want the best chance for my size too just like any of you all :D 
I think it's in order from 1-250. My name is around 200 which is where i should of placed. Only person from my state to win ha

When people did the Roshe Boxtroll contest - did they get the size they picked???
with the boxtroll contest it wasn't a leaderboard though so no comparison really. I would prefer they go by this list they sent but reality is the fairest way is order on the leaderboard

Back
Top Bottom