Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Can anyone tell me how strong the glow is on the bottom?
It's surprisingly strong usually -- I have glow soles on some other iD models.

check the gallery in this thread.  There may be some youtube vids that capture it too, not 100% sure

Thanks man. the kd 5 Christmas was probably one of my favorite Christmas colorways period (grinch kobes, lebron 8 v2s are up there too) so I'm amped to see end result.

Same here. Thes just look like they will turn out beautiful.

Just ordered my kyrie 1 id's inspired by the KD 5 Christmas colorway. Can't wait to see these babies in person.
Well done. Can't wait to see how they turn out.
smokin.gif

trying to make a Yankees/Jeter inspired pair. Not sure if I should go with a silver swoosh to go with Jeter's retirement patch or gold to go along with the Jeter 1s that released. also not sure if I should add speckles or not.

You took inspiration from a shoe i dont really care for and turned it into one of the best iD colorways i've seen on this model... BRAVO

pimp.gif

I really hope you post a ton a photos of these
^^^This

Funny thing!  I hate the KD 5, but CWs look so good on the Kyrie's. 

When I first saw the DMV iD on the gram, I was like this looks better than the actual KDs.

^Me three.  Not a huge fan of the KD 5 xmas, but the inspiration works perfect here.

You took inspiration from a shoe i dont really care for and turned it into one of the best iD colorways i've seen on this model... BRAVO

:pimp:

I really hope you post a ton a photos of these

Thanks fellas I definitely will post them as soon as they're in my possession! I hope the red underlay really stands out as much in person as it does in the pic.

Thats the going rate it seems. I just did 5 pairs and saved $170 but had my own code
It can be a lot to stomach, but definitely a good move milking as much out of a code as you can.  Especially if you're torn between a few different iDs 
laugh.gif

I think I've only made 3 at a time before... but the codes are great if you can get em 
smokin.gif

Yea I'm currently sitting on a code. Ran my last one on a Swoosh...Going to do 3 iDs (and hopefully lump wheat exts and duke KYries) all on there at once lol.

@Tomba  The VB and ACG inspired pairs look solid 
smokin.gif
 either gets my vote.  I'm not even a fan of the kobe 8 VB but that mix of colors looks perfect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom