Kyrie 1

Team Retail 
smokin.gif

The shoe has been posted idk if those have. Hopefully that is a mango and not a bright crimson.

168 is damn good if u ask me

there is a seller on the bay, kdkicks or close to that, who has 1 fsr 169.99 shipped, i searched kyrie all star and found him, just a heads up. i am NOT him or her

there aree 3 kyrie snapbacks now up on ndc. one matches the australias, the other is a cavs colorway, and the other is a duke colorway. hope those r hints !!!!!!!

Last edited:
I like the ASGs a lot more than the BHMs. But they're too similar to my IDs that are on the way. No one can see the outsole fade and the spiked tongue doesn't do much for me.

Best of luck to those trying to cop though! Don't give in to (outrageous) reseller prices.

Do both if you can .. Might just be my opinion but these pics dont do the sneaker any justice i got mine today and fell in love with em 
i got 1 reg id coming already. i wanna see asg options 1st. got a feeln reg asg kyrie will sellout 1st.

Do both if you can .. Might just be my opinion but these pics dont do the sneaker any justice i got mine today and fell in love with em 
So the consensus is .5 up if you have wide feet or did you go tts?  Looking for another opinion, thanks

Back
Top Bottom