Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I noticed the Kyrie clothing on Christmas eve but the prices are ridiculous. Wasn't it £90 for the hoody. £43 for shorts!
Behave Nike.

Got the Christmas for £76.

so whats the fit like boys (n girls?)

like most went up .5

do we go up half a size again?

or are they roomier like the jordan line

Just Grabbed mine! Straight to the court for my game! Pics coming soon! So glad I didn't pass already! The grayish on the color is beautiful!

I noticed the Kyrie clothing on Christmas eve but the prices are ridiculous. Wasn't it £90 for the hoody. £43 for shorts!
Behave Nike.

Got the Christmas for £76.
nike clothes for signature players are crazy expensive. Even the kyrie logo t shirt for $35, nah

On my way to the mall. Gonna grab the Christmas if they have them. Exchanging some tech fleece my wife paid full retail for and I have a $20 vip.

On my way to the mall. Gonna grab the Christmas if they have them. Exchanging some tech fleece my wife paid full retail for and I have a $20 vip
Don't know if there letting you use VIP discos on this xmas collection!!!!....heard they are labeled as a QS release a least with the kobes I'm hearing thats the case!!!....
mean.gif

On my way to the mall. Gonna grab the Christmas if they have them. Exchanging some tech fleece my wife paid full retail for and I have a $20 vip
Don't know if there letting you use VIP discos on this xmas collection!!!!....heard they are labeled as a QS release a least with the kobes I'm hearing thats the case!!!....:smh:

Feels like I'm being yelled at :lol:

FTL sucks with that VIP garbage. I'm pretty sure you are right since I'm going to hoh. :smh:

Remember the good old days with 30%off(extra 10%off if order came out to be over $100) friends and family with no exclusions? Old FTL management FTW :lol:

Did Nike not make Christmas apparel for this year's collection?
All i seen was elite shorts, hoodie, and a LBJ and Kobe crew neck!....dont think they made any shirts or anything else can any1 confirm??...if there is any other gear where is available at??

Back
Top Bottom