Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Glad that they hit NBA Store, free shipping on orders over $100..$107 after tax....wasn't fast enough on Kobe's ($186)..so I had to get them for retail on NDC..[emoji]128533[/emoji]

Glad that they hit NBA Store, free shipping on orders over $100..$107 after tax....wasn't fast enough on Kobe's ($186)..so I had to get them for retail on NDC..[emoji]128533[/emoji]
Don't feel bad you weren't fast enough, once they were put into your cart they jumped back up to regular price the kobes that is

vinsanity vinsanity ahh, well..in that case..I'll take it for what it is..glad to have gotten em...especially one of the kicks discounted...still running around looking for Kyrie "effects" though....

J actually good with his on foots. Must be busy. I know my on foot of the infernos will be epic. Black joggers from Hollister

:lol: I'm not home right now. National return day for me.

I'm not sold on the infernos to be honest. BHM are beautiful doe. I'm also salty because I saw the Christmas at this mall I'm at now. I know they would have let me use my $20 VIP :smh:

I'm not sold on the infernos to be honest. BHM are beautiful doe. I'm also salty because I saw the Christmas at this mall I'm at now. I know they would have let me use my $20 VIP :smh:
I'll see on IG just like those DRs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

No doubt. I like the green glows over any other pair with exception of the infernos of course. If BHM come out on the 16th I need some help...

I'll see on IG just like those DRs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

No doubt. I like the green glows over any other pair with exception of the infernos of course. If BHM come out on the 16th I need some help...

I know the sweats have the volt and we got the matchy match dislikers on here but I'll be wearing this in different combos to be honest (just got home).

View media item 1843896

Originally Posted by bigj505  
I know the sweats have the volt and we got the matchy match dislikers on here but I'll be wearing this in different combos to be honest (just got home).
Red dat chu ?

[QUOTE name="bigj505" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1843896/[/URL]"]
Originally Posted by bigj505 

View media item 1843896
Red dat chu ?
[/quote]

Naw. Red needs suede shoe :nerd:

Naw. Red needs suede shoe
nerd.gif
and hat 
laugh.gif

View media item 1843896
Man you showing out now. Dope. Tech fleece is a sham! How you going to charge people a 100 dollars for clothes that could only be worn once a week. Not shoes! But clothes. Impressive great one!

View media item 1843896
Man you showing out now. Dope. Tech fleece is a sham! How you going to charge people a 100 dollars for clothes that could only be worn once a week. Not shoes! But clothes. Impressive great one!

Who put a rule on how many times you can wear it? :nerd:

Plus we be eating good in the TF thread :evil:

Back
Top Bottom