Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Have they increased the retail price for the Gold Medal Game shoes???

I was surprised that no player wore any gold medal game shoes!

[thread="634896"]Whats this error in your cart nonsense on snkrs when trying to submit payment?[/thread]

NVM finally copped after like 60 tries

Last edited:
oh boy :rofl: , he was talking about the shoe being worn by the guy who won hit the game winner in the tourney. Hence why he was talking about it being a good run for the Kyrie 2 (the ncaa chip, ring, and gold). No one even referenced Kyrie's accomplishments, just the Kyrie 2. Not sure how this makes anyone sound like a kid, but it makes you sound like an ***hole thats for sure.

Lmao...thanks fam, i didnt want to even adress this dude

Don't forget Denzel Valentine wore the Kyrie 2's when he hit the game winner in the Summer League championship game.

U sound like a child smh

Jp :lol:

Does anybody know if the school bus pair released last week in the states or did they get pushed back?
Just wanted to know so I can find out if they will release in Europe for my son.

Picked up the gold medals at ntsf and was planning to hoop in them... But seeing them in person and on feet makes me second guess destroying them on court. So nice in hand

I had a feeling they would be fire. This will be my first colorway since the infernos that i copped and sold. Might have to cop the red velvets depending how I feel about them for casual wear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom