Kyrie 6

Just tried on a pair and def need to go up a half size. Tight width wise and toe is right at the front. Did not have that issue with the 5 tts.

My strap absolutely helps, but my buddy says his does not, he wears a 10 I wear a 12 and my strap seems longer. Wonder if that makes a diff in this shoe.
The leather def feels good on this one also I tried it on this past weekend.

I still like this shoe alot compared to what else is out right now and options Nike has out. Kobe IV is decent, XXXIV I had 2 pair that ripped, Lebron is too high for me to play in and heavy, PG is no go. Adidas got some decent out but do not look good like others.

Cables did not bother me either. Ankle cushion is plush in these. If you do not expect Lebron type cushion you are good to go IMO. NT mileage may vary though.
Kobe 4 decent?? and you over the KD12?

Kobe 4 decent?? and you over the KD12?

Tired of the KD 12 got 4 color ways probably done with it need some variety lol
I am one who probably switches shoes too much but they get old fast to me

Kobe iv is light and fits nice but no zoom just phylon is trash

Tired of the KD 12 got 4 color ways probably done with it need some variety lol
I am one who probably switches shoes too much but they get old fast to me

Kobe iv is light and fits nice but no zoom just phylon is trash
I hear u bro. The KD12 kinda got old to me quickly, and I feel like they dropped the ball on the colorways. U gonna cop the aunt pearls at least? Those are 🔥

My dumb *** trimmed my toenails, TTS is good enough now.

Still a close fit at the front, but better than going up to a 15.

Does anyone know if the Pre-Heat Houston colorway is still in stores in the Houston area???

ECBEB55F-30B1-4208-9F0D-D2CC58CC0471.jpeg

Took a couple games to get used to but I like them better than the 5's IMO

My strap absolutely helps, but my buddy says his does not, he wears a 10 I wear a 12 and my strap seems longer. Wonder if that makes a diff in this shoe.
The leather def feels good on this one also I tried it on this past weekend.

I still like this shoe alot compared to what else is out right now and options Nike has out. Kobe IV is decent, XXXIV I had 2 pair that ripped, Lebron is too high for me to play in and heavy, PG is no go. Adidas got some decent out but do not look good like others.

Cables did not bother me either. Ankle cushion is plush in these. If you do not expect Lebron type cushion you are good to go IMO. NT mileage may vary though.
Did you have the Kyrie 2 low? I am looking at a pair of those right now, going to wait for the 6's to go on discount.

Received the jet black pair yesterday. Similar fit to the 5s, a little more snug in the arch and forefoot. If anything, overall fit is better than the 5s. Feels like cushion will take some time to break in. Lockdown is close to as good as it gets, though I don't think the strap contributes much to it. It has been 10+ years since I felt this secure in a shoe. And those weren't nearly as light as these. For those that are familiar with the Melo M4, this is similar to a performance-driven version of that shoe. Traction seems to be beastly. These really stick to hardwood floors and very squeaky, if that's your thing. Have not played in them yet so take all of this with a grain of salt. Just initial reactions.

For performance (and for me, aesthetically), I would stick to the leather colorways of the shoe. The feeling around the ankle is what sets the shoe apart and, personally, the lenticular designs are just bad.

At the rate of these colors, straps and eyes for those of you looking for the Yeezy inspirations it’s not looking good sadly

Back
Top Bottom