Irvings offensive game is so polished its easy to forget hes a rookie

18.5 PPG on 47% FG and 40% 3PG
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by solarius49

laugh.gif
that was sick . Imo they should do something like with 5 NBA players and have em go into a local good rec center league and just dominate . Imo it'd be so hilarious. Lebron, carmelo , cp3 just shocking everybody there.

dog Bron and Melo are both like 6'8, nobody would wanna play with them 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
they'll be old and stuff though so ppl will think they're done . Then you get cp3, dwade, and maybe Deron who aren't as tall . All dressed up like a gang of old timers , it'd be straight comedy.

THIS!

Originally Posted by Executive76

pimp.gif

Remember when everyone thought he'd be a bust or that he shouldn't go #1?
It was dudes on here who were dead serious about Kemba being better than him.

laugh.gif
that was sick . Imo they should do something like with 5 NBA players and have em go into a local good rec center league and just dominate . Imo it'd be so hilarious. Lebron, carmelo , cp3 just shocking everybody there.
LeBron won't need to dress up to fool people though.........

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

A Kyrie and Anthony Davis duo in Cleveland can take over east in the future ala OKC

If AD can put on some muscle and avoid injury then that'd be a damn good duo. Don't forget about Tristan Thompson.

Now that I think about, I wish I would have watched more Cavs games. They have a pretty decent team in the making.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funniest part was when he sold it by starting off playing so badly.

This was good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Come home Kyrie.
laugh.gif
Damn.

Jersey native
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was hearing about him my senior year when he was a freshman but back then St. Pats was Corey Fishers team. Got to see them play a few times too, and played them once.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

If anything he helped screw Duke over leaving them with the likes of Thornton to get minutes.  Appreciated...........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Most non-Duke guy that played in Durham over the past few years.

Wasn't expecting big things from Kyrie. Honestly thought he was going to be a waste of a first pick but now he looks like he has the potential to be a superstar.  

Back
Top Bottom