**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I really hope nobody's panicked about Ingram
laugh.gif
. First month in the league and he's like the 6th option on offense. He'll keep getting better
this

Ingrams only issue is strength
That's it

He's too frail right now so he's off balance from the slightest bumps from a defender as he dribbles, cuts, drives, jumps

He has serious skills

Ingrams only issue is strength
That's it

He's too frail right now so he's off balance from the slightest bumps from a defender as he dribbles, cuts, drives, jumps

He has serious skills

yeah he has no problem creating space or getting that first step...but guys can force him off his trajectory with a forearm or nudge.....hes good though, hes figuring it out.

I think for BI on the outside in, is he's just trying to find his role on the team without stepping on any toes.

I mean we got a bunch of shooters/scorers....and him being the same...hes just got to find where he fits in.

He's playing really well at this level so far though, im impressed especially with his defense.

Luke keeping the ball in his hands has got to be doing alot for his confidence....

He's solid af though. he makes the right decisions, doesnt always go for the home run play and plays with a veterans poise...

kid only 19 man lol

I'm sure it will get better, but Ingram's shooting has been a tad disappointing (this coming from someone who didn't necessarily think he was a sharpshooter to begin with).

But the defense, passing and ball handling have been a pleasant surprise. He needs to learn how to jump off one foot too.

Right P. And he needs work on that left hand. Going left and using your right hand is a no-no

Ingram is legit and will be a solid player. He has a solid base and cant wait to see him progress.  As everyone has mentioned he will progress as he becomes dedicated to a strength training program.

Deng is done. The reason why he has slid to power forward is because he cant keep up with the 3's anymore.

Bros, Lakers are in a good space.....don't fall for that trap saying Ingram is a bust, dude has skills.  You can see how he is when playing point...he is running an offense in the NBA as a 19yr old ROOKIE!!!  We have an exciting brand of play now, which translates to players wanting to come here  to flourish.  We have cap space, and trading pieces now that Lou and Nick Young are showing they can help other teams out.  LESSSS GO LAKESHOW!!!

Back
Top Bottom