**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bro....I understand we gotta let everybody play but cmon now. Just start clarkson...let the ***** get 32 min. Why you gotta play these scrubs

Randle misses D'Lo the most out there. Forcing too much and can't get easy shots with no other creators in the starting lineup.

Randle doing way too much out there.

He suffers the most with D.lo out.

Swaggy with the nice buzzer beater.

No it really is the end of the world without him long term. In terms of rebuilding and having a perennial and sustaining contender in the future and long term.

Team will only go as far as he takes us.

When he plays well, the whole team plays well. It's no coincidence that we're 6-1 this year when he scores over 15.

Furthermore, without Russell. Clarkson and Randle's value fall tremendously.

Last edited:
No it really is the end of the world without him long term. In terms of rebuilding and having a perennial and sustaining contender in the future and long term.

When he plays well, the whole team plays well. It's no coincidence that we're 6-1 this year when he scores over 15.

Agreed but I'm not talking about the long run. He is an important contribution to the system. I'm sure you would agree with me in terms of preserving his health so he is able to play well going forward.

Agreed but I'm not talking about the long run. He is an important contribution to the system. I'm sure you would agree with me in terms of preserving his health so he is able to play well going forward.

Yeah. I'd sit him for a week, maybe 2 weeks. Just to be sure.

Although I do really want him to play GSW at home because those games are great. But yeah he shouldn't be playing for a bit

Last edited:
Puts more pressure on Clarkson to be more than who he is.

Russell allows him to be in the correct role.

I guess. He looked fine against the spurs to me. Also in his rookie year. His role doesn't seem dependent on Russ, tho I do think he would benefit from playing with him

Last edited:
How do you call nothing on that play?

You could call the off arm on Nance and the beating Nance took by russ...

Smh

Back
Top Bottom