**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The new updated Lakers uniform looks pretty bland. From the looks of it, they look the same as the adidas ones with a big ol swoosh and tighter fit. At least there’s no sponsorship on the jerseys.

No more collar bar and the gold looks brighter now too, I'm really not a fan of the neck and shoulders cut we've been rocking with for awhile.

Reactions: God
Yea I'll just wait for the throwback MPLS to be revealed. Good with my Hollywood Nights Bean one for now.

DG5nW6sV0AIO274.jpg:large

What are your expectations for Brandon Ingram next season? I fully expect him to a Most Improved Player candidate. He looked alot more confident towards the end of last season and in the one SL game he played. I'd expecting a stat line like this: 18.3 ppg 5 rebounds 4 assists 1.5 stls on 47% shooting.

Not sure why people like the Nike on the jersey. I understand the brainwashed folks who would buy 100 dollar nike logo engraved sandwich bread but just looking at some of the pics, it just doesn't look right.

Reactions: God
I never bought authentic jerseys so all mine have had some type of logo on them.

Not a huge fan of the swoosh on the authentics.

Just reminds me of the old nike Swingmans.

I only buy authentics. My hope is to at least get what they wear on the floor. Adidas made that pretty much impossible the last few years as even the team store would still sell authentics that had the logo on the front and no championship tag on the back.

Taking a wait and see on the Nike jerseys but I hate slim fit...

Not a huge fan of the swoosh on the authentics.

Just reminds me of the old nike Swingmans.

I only buy authentics. My hope is to at least get what they wear on the floor. Adidas made that pretty much impossible the last few years as even the team store would still sell authentics that had the logo on the front and no championship tag on the back.

Taking a wait and see on the Nike jerseys but I hate slim fit...
Have you seen how the back of the jerseys look? horrible

the Swoosh on older jerseys was much smaller. This swoosh is so damn big and obvious. Plus the lakers logo on the front of the shorts doesn't work either

Not sure why people like the Nike on the jersey. I understand the brainwashed folks who would buy 100 dollar nike logo engraved sandwich bread but just looking at some of the pics, it just doesn't look right.
white swoosh is no bueno , shouldve been gold/purple imo

Back
Top Bottom