**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So I guess this is why you go after someone like PG when you have the chance and don't risk waiting for him to hit free agency

If Russ signs that extension and with Melo now, hard to see PG leave OKC.

Without another superstar like Russ or PG, Lebron likely won't come now.

It may all fall apart in terms of big free agency signings next summer.......unless you want Boogie, but who knows if wants to be a Laker

Oh well.....I wouldn't mind re-signing KCP and Brook and letting Zo, BI, Randle grow together.

I mind. Lopez's cap hold is $23 million for the 18-19 season and KCP is going to want similar money. We'd be capped out and have a 35 win team for the next half decade. That means we traded away Russell for nothing. We'd usher in a new area of mediocrity, sending out young players with no money to improve the roster.

I tend to think unless the Thunder get to the WCF (certainly plausible), PG seems intent to come to LA.Too much smoke at this point.

I tend to think unless the Thunder get to the WCF (certainly plausible), PG seems intent to come to LA.Too much smoke at this point.

I think that they're the favors to get to the WCF and play the Warriors. PG will take heat for leaving OKC to go to a bottom feeding team like the Lakers, it'll look like he puts being LA over winning. It'll be interesting to see how things play out.

At minimum 2 of the 3 OKC players are leaving, PG is coming here I'm not worried. Honestly at this point I'm wondering if he's already been in Russ' ear to get him here too. Cause if Bestbrook doesn't sign by Oct 16th, I think they're all gone at the end of the season.

I’m hoping Russ, PG and Melo leave OKC to stick it to that POS owner, clay bennett for stealing the Sonics away.

At minimum 2 of the 3 OKC players are leaving, PG is coming here I'm not worried. Honestly at this point I'm wondering if he's already been in Russ' ear to get him here too. Cause if Bestbrook doesn't sign by Oct 16th, I think they're all gone at the end of the season.

KCP literally took 5 seconds to think about his answer after they asked if he wanted to stay a Laker. Dude doesn’t want to be here past this season lol.

Back
Top Bottom