**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

ts_170925rookiegoals.jpg

DKq0dDRVwAAIQe8.jpg:large

DKq3cuBVYAEk0im.jpg:large

I'm really don't like the idea of moving Kuzma to small forward. He's not quick enough on offense or defense to play with NBA 3s. I know its a way for him to get playing time because the PF spot is log-jammed but its bad for his career and doesn't suite his play style or skill set

I miss D'Lo, don't know why but even with Ball, my hype for the season is down...had such high expectations for the kid, he's gonna kill it in Brooklyn.

I'm really don't like the idea of moving Kuzma to small forward. He's not quick enough on offense or defense to play with NBA 3s. I know its a way for him to get playing time because the PF spot is log-jammed but its bad for his career and doesn't suite his play style or skill set
Doubt Luke is gonna play him at the 3 all the time. It'll depend who we playing.

I thought Randle had promise, but not so sure anymore. He's too erratic when he drives to the basket, and is a bad finisher

This is essentially his 3rd season upcoming.

He upped his scoring and mid range % last year, so if he has a similar progression as the previous season he’d have a pretty impressive season.

I hate that we're giving away prospects just to free up cap space for summer of 2018 FAs. If we end up giving away Dlo and Randle for basically nothing and strike out in FA next summer, we'd be taking an all-time L

While true
24k Magic still in the air

As for Kuzma, he's gotta get burn
I don't think he'll Struggle against 3s at all
We might see this unit off the bench sometime during the season
JC, Josh hart, Kuzma, Larry, bogut/zu

Randle is in an extension year, he's gonna have to show that consistent J for sure
And if he's dealt, luol gotta be attached to any deal

Back
Top Bottom