**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

While true
24k Magic still in the air

As for Kuzma, he's gotta get burn
I don't think he'll Struggle against 3s at all
We might see this unit off the bench sometime during the season
JC, Josh hart, Kuzma, Larry, bogut/zu

Randle is in an extension year, he's gonna have to show that consistent J for sure
And if he's dealt, luol gotta be attached to any deal
Deng and Randle to the Nets for Carroll (one less year than Deng), Booker (expiring) and a measly draft pick.

You heard it here first.

I’m not sure where Kuz will be better suited, the 3 or 4, but I trust the coaches who see him play everyday to determine where he fits best in the NBA. No need to worry about that stuff from afar

This is essentially his 3rd season upcoming.

He upped his scoring and mid range % last year, so if he has a similar progression as the previous season he’d have a pretty impressive season.

I mean yeah he's still young and can inprove, but unless he improves his junper, he's just gon be a slightly quicker, less dominant Zach Randolph.

I’m not sure where Kuz will be better suited, the 3 or 4, but I trust the coaches who see him play everyday to determine where he fits best in the NBA. No need to worry about that stuff from afar

You trust the coaches?....the coaches in Orlando had Aaron Gordon playing the 3 for his first two years when it was abundantly CLEAR TO EVERYBODY that he's better suited at the 4 :lol:.

Kuz at the 4 is where he fits best. Him and Zo also got chemistry.

Randle will NOT **** up Zo's improvement. I need this #BBB thing to go far. Get him out the paint now.

Still ALA....but BBB Gang :pimp:

My guy must have just got misplaced looking for housatladenvegasmore. I got you bruh :pimp:

images%2F1500862276284-1500862511269-giphy+%287%29.gif

I'm pretty sure by the trade deadline this season Randle or Clarkson is going to be dealt.

Magic & Pelinka know they need to clear one of those contracts to be able to sign 2 max players next summer.

Deng nobody is going to help us out again and trade for him. After this season the Lakers will use the stretch provision on is horrible contract.

You trust the coaches?....the coaches in Orlando had Aaron Gordon playing the 3 for his first two years when it was abundantly CLEAR TO EVERYBODY that he's better suited at the 4 :lol:.

Kuz at the 4 is where he fits best. Him and Zo also got chemistry.
i dont even know who the coaches in orlando are or where they came from....you know luke and what hes done as an asst.
how you gon a compare Kuz and aaron gordon...
kuz already has a far more polished game and range beyond the arc......i dont even know what gordon is good at besides dunking.

Back
Top Bottom