**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Swingmans aren't bad I just wanted the authentic and since the price dropped on authentics compared to adidas (320 plus for adidas, 200 for Nike) the authentic was a no brainier, but nike dropped the ball..

4EA2771C-CC3B-4252-8F1D-D86C58C10C34.jpeg

Nike... who is Mark Ingram?!?!

its odd cuz wasnt luke the one tryna make orange julius play like draymond/lebron jr?

but this was before we drafted lonzo

We're gonna end up with Noel and Avery Bradley.

I wonder what we offered for PG...or did we just assume that he would be coming next year no matter what?

I don't know man, magic has to know something but OKC definitely changed things.

its odd cuz wasnt luke the one tryna make orange julius play like draymond/lebron jr?

but this was before we drafted lonzo

Think he said it's just for now, they want everyone to get used to running the lanes with Lonzo then they'll allow other guys to push it later.

Can't wait til we use that cap space next year to resign Brooke Lopez & KCP :pimp:

We're using the same strategy that failed with Jim Buss and Mitch Kupchak, and eventually got them fired. We're trying to preserve cap space for players a year (or, in the past, multiple years) away. You know how many times I heard "Aww man, just wait until summer of 2011, 2012, 2013 when Melo, Durant, etc. will be available." What usually ends up happening is that they sign an extension with their current team sometime during the following season and we're left high and dry dreaming about players two summers away.

Gonna hold out on buying any Nike jerseys until Zo and/or Ingram go live. $200 isn’t bad for an authentic.

Worst case scenario right now would be Paul George signing an extension with the Thunder, now that Westbrook is locked up.

Back
Top Bottom