**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i dont even know who the coaches in orlando are or where they came from....you know luke and what hes done as an asst.
how you gon a compare Kuz and aaron gordon...
kuz already has a far more polished game and range beyond the arc......i dont even know what gordon is good at besides dunking.

That wasn't the point. The point was to illustrate how "coaches don't always know best" at playing players at their right position. It's extremely clear that Kuz maximizes his game as a PF. Just like it was for Aaron Gordon.

That wasn't the point. The point was to illustrate how "coaches don't always know best" at playing players at their right position. It's extremely clear that Kuz maximizes his game as a PF. Just like it was for Aaron Gordon.
i got your point but you also used a terrible comparison...

A win is a win. It's just telling that if you put the right piece around Zo, things fall in line. As stressed by Walton and other players... the REALLY need to work on their defense.

And I hope KCP was just high or something cause that dude seemed beyond unenthused to be there. Bogut just gonna collect checks for here on out until teams stop offering them. I'm. It counting on those guys for much.

Last edited:
A win is a win. It's just telling that if you put the right piece around Zo, things fall in line. As stressed by Walton and other players... the REALLY need to work on their defense.

And I hope KCP was just high or something cause that dude seemed beyond unenthused to be there. Bogut just gonna collect checks for here on out until teams stop offering them. I'm. It counting on those guys for much.
no way KCP is gonna be "not enthused" he's playing for his one BIG contract. Its literally all or nothing for him...He has about 80+ million dollars on the line.

Says who? Extremely clear to WHO?YOU? :lol:
Oh you saw Kuz play some summer league games so you know how he should be used in the NBA? I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I trust Luke and company more than you. They see Kuz more and they know the NBA more, so I’ll roll with whatever their decision is

Makes no sense to not allow Randle to bring it up court...with certain line ups he can play the drive in kick roll with zo, KCP, Brook at the wings waiting to shoot the three.

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure by the trade deadline this season Randle or Clarkson is going to be dealt.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I’m sure Magic and Rob will work the back channels all season to get a feel for what PG/Lebron/Boogie/Russ ( if he doesn’t sign his extension) will do before they pull the trigger on a JC/Randle trade though. Won’t be surprised if most of them stay put after OKC and CLE beefed up their squads

lol don't read too much into any of the media day stuff. Luol last year was so upbeat about being a "leader" on this team

That's different, we knew he wasn't going to play and that he had no business being signed. KCP legit was like, "the Lakers the only ones that came to me w/ a deal".

Last edited:
I don’t read too much into KCP’s hesitating when answering questions, or his tone yada yada

He’s just a really bad public speaker, seems nervous when he talks, and doesn’t have personality or charisma, at least from the outside looking in

Back
Top Bottom