**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dude got one foot and 4 toes out the door via trade he keeps this up. :lol:

Must be too worried about his hairdo and tatts.

I want to see Randle/kuz get some burn with Lopez. Feel like they'd really take advantage of the spacing he provides

Ingram looks too nonchchalant. He looks like he has that "I'm too cool for this" attitude. Hollywood has gotten to him, with all those tats up and down his arms and whatnot. Worries too much about his hairdo. I have sources within the Laker organization that tell me he won't be a Laker before next season begins.

Ingram looks too nonchchalant. He looks like he has that "I'm too cool for this" attitude. Hollywood has gotten to him, with all those tats up and down his arms and whatnot. Worries too much about his hairdo. I have sources within the Laker organization that tell me he won't be a Laker before next season begins.

Lawd... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It has begun. This is deja Vu on GOD. I remember ****** coming in here crying about d lo teeth, hairstyles, eyebrows, etc

Dis tew much

LOl my bad. I actually just reread through the post now. I didn’t even get to the last sentence the first time :lol: when I seen the part about the tats and hairdo I was just like
D6828F39-A091-4671-90F4-381053ECBF53.png

And stopped reading lol

1Zwx8_s-200x150.gif

Magic and Rob said he's untouchable and refused to put include him in trades for all-star players, I doubt they've flipped on that based on 4 pre-season games. He's had tats for awhile now, it has nothing to do with him being "Hollywood" and honestly who cares about his haircut? I'll admit that he looks uncomfortable in the offense but that's not entirely his fault and it has nothing to do with his attitude or work ethic.

I feel like makin 10 more accounts so you can get 10 more reps. :lol:

Had me until the 'sources,' not gonna lie. :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom