**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Watching this offense is frustrating.

We are a team that is supposed to run...yet we play half court ball and take threes with no shooters.

Ingram needs to get a little more stronger, he's still getting bumped around. Makes it harder for him to create

More than getting bumped around, he just isn't operating fluidly on offense. Laker fan @reed on Twitter is right: where Kuzma seems to be operating instinctively on the court and thus getting things done, Ingram is very deliberate and he's always fighting off a defender.

Randle has been great on defense all preseason as a starter. And most of his minutes this game have been against starters.

Still don't see any improvement from him tho. Concrete feet and whatnot

He's been gassed up by Magic and Pelinka since they took over, and he's been trying to prove them right since. Been playing with blinders since summer league.

They didn't want to hear me, tho.

I like what I see in our offense. Of course, Sacto has the ability to make any offense look good, but yeah, I like it.

Randle :emoji_thumbsup:Let me get 2/3 years of Randle and Lopez down low. All KINDS of problems. Length. Shooting. Protection. Speed. IQ. Very interesting what those 2 combine to bring to the table.

Would like to see Ingram work smarter when he doesn't have the ball so he can get off better shots, and not always work off a defender

Lawd if this is the season of Ingram slander idk...
Nah, it won't be.

Not because he's going to be amazing, but because I guarantee there are at least a couple dudes in here who will get uptight over BI slander. Pretty sure everyone on the team has at least 2 or 3 thread regulars super sensitive about anything even remotely negative about that player.

Hell, I'm sure Kwame Brown is a protected figure in Laker big man history at this point. :lol:

PS: Don't. Yes, you. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom