**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Whenever Clarkson & Randle are on the court for the second unit the ball movement on the team just literally stops.

Both guys are so ball dominant and use a lot of the shot clock because they hold on and dribble the ball so much just to work to get a shot off.

Whenever Clarkson & Randle are on the court for the second unit the ball movement on the team just literally stops.

Both guys are so ball dominant and use a lot of the shot clock because they hold on and dribble the ball so much just to work to get a shot off.
I mean, are you surprised? Lol

This is what happens when the media starts to chew lonzo that he didn't shoot enough. He doesn't look comfortable out there

I feel like the league is starting to settle in. The early start to the season and shorter training camp caused some confusion in the league and some good teams got off to bad starts and some bad teams and players looked better than they actually are. After 10 games, players have figured out how to defend Zo. He can't shoot, he has no mid-range game and his takes to the basket are getting swatted now. It's the first couple games of his career so I'm not trippin but we need to go back to the drawing board and figure out ways to get Zo involved in the offense. His first off-season is gonna be huge in his development. We need to find him a shooting coach ASAP.

Same old Randle playing bully ball and committing offensive fouls because his mid range game & jumper is still WEAK.

Randle tonight: 6 points 4 fouls.

Same TRASH player going on 3 seasons.

Whenever we get an opportunity to put this one away we commit a dumb foul or turn it over. We keep letting these guys hang around :smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom