**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

DNwfj9WVoAA1vEG.jpg

I like how he's started the season so far. He's more than a 3 & D player like everyone on this thread thought he was only.

He had a bad pre season and everyone here was saying he's TRASH and waste of a 1 year deal.

Yea we gotta start Kuz the rest of the year man

He'll hold it down until Nance Jr come back.

But you can't expect Kuz to not hit the rookie wall or get tired. Dude is a rookie and also he's really a undersized stretch PF. Other teams will exploit and eat him alive on other match ups.

Lonzo will be much better when he gets stronger. HE can get to the rim pretty easily but has a tough time finishing. Also Im convinced he's not in the best condition right now. All we need from him is 12 points a game or so.

I’m not gonna lie, I liked D.Lo but I understood the trade...

But we won. Kuzma and Lopez have played well and we got out of a horrible contract.

Time to move on from D.Lo fellas.

We coulda had DLo AND Kuzma surrounding Zo. And DLo gives us a secondary ball handler to help Zo thru fatigue or tough matchups, etc.

Once he figures out his shooting mechanics....oh man
even if mechanics arent all there, once his floater improves and he gets stronger so that he can finish these layups we wont need him to shoot from outside. Defenders will have to help when he comes down the lane, leaving him an easy opportunity to get open guys.

I can definitely see the calm he brings when he is in the game vs when he's on the bench. I don't know if its because we have a horrible back up pg or if it really is him. Even against Portland he just made the correct pass. 80% of the time, he does it 100% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom