**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't get it. Lopez is 7 feet tall and skilled in the post. RHJ is guarding him. Why is Lopez is at the three point line? I am confused. Is Luke asleep?

Still confused why Lopez can't get good post position against shooting guards.

Also, feel like the bench was in a minute or two too long which lead to that turnaround for the Nets.

Exact same thing last game too at 6 minute mark when we were riding with bench a little too long.

Lonzo is what he is suppose to be at this stage.

19 year old. 9th game of his career. Starting pg for an NBA team. 190 lbs. We don't even have a decent back up for him at his position.

Look at other one and dones this year. Most if not all are bench players. Of course his dad and magic are idiots for hyping him up and putting unnecessary pressure on him but I think we all are expecting him to be NJ Nets J.Kidd now.

When we traded for Brooke Lopez, i thought we got almost an even trade. But no one else here seems to think so?

We won this one without Nance and pretty much with Randle. Good win

:lol:

Most idiotic post you have EVER made here on NT.

Lakers won because of Lopez putting up 34 & 10 and Kuzma putting up 21 &13.

But yeah players that foul out of games are such key players to winning games :lol:

Lets hope management/coaches dont screw up Lonzo's confidence any more than its screwed up right now. He needs to just play HIS game. That Pistons game to me was the best Lonzo I've seen all season. He was pushing the pace and only shooting when open. Thats his game right now, accept it. Hes 19 and only 190 lbs. He's just not there physically. The shot will come, Im not worried about that. He needs to focus on pushing pace, grabbing boards, steals and blocks. Play super hard on D and thats it. The rest wll come. Same with BI. No need for "average 20 or you're a bust" talk Magic was doing. Just play hard and grab boards, steals, hit your open shots and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom