**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

upload_2017-11-30_11-44-59.png

9/7/7 out of a rookie who should be a sophomore in college is pretty ok with me, however, he has to get those %'s up of course. If he does that, his PER will rise as well.

Clarkson is shooting 49% this year? :wow:

Lopez at 44% should not be a thing.

Clarkson and Randle being two of our best players, and possibly both given away to chase aging stars, after already giving up on DLo........bad, bad idea.
ya man Lopez has been such a let down. I'm not expecting 25 and 12 but come one man - give us consistent scoring in the teens night in and night out. He should be our closer but he can't even stay on the court bc of his molasses moving ***.

Anyone who follows the NBA knows this is Brook Lopez lol... Not sure why this comes as a shock.

We traded Dlo for cap space... Not someone who can win us games.

I see both sides, but Brook (aside from this years/rookie year 13ppg) has averaged 20 per night every season. I'm not expecting him to be amazing, but definitely better than what he has given us so far in this season. It also may just be how the NBA is now, the way Luke coaches, developing the youngins or all of the above.

Brook is a very solid big man, but his style of play doesn't really mesh well with this squad

:lol:

Everyone was ready to write Bron off in October and now he's playing like the MVP and has the Cavs rolling without IT & TT. He's not falling off anytime soon. His "falling off / downside" is still MVP level. Not wanting Bron on your team for any reason is comical.

history shows that no matter how good the athlete, your production will slow as you grow older. Bron is 32/33? he comes to this team & most of our young talent is gone, the ones who do stay will have their games stunted because playing to Brons strengths means doing less offensively. Not to mention changes in coaching possibly. I'm GOOD on that

we would basically be mortgaging 5 years of being trash to watch Bron get mangled in the WCF for the next three year & have to start the process all over.

We gotta start closing out these games. I don't want us to fall too many games under 500 this early.

Just got 2K yesterday, started a MyLeague and the record was 8-13 after simulating. So we're right on track.

We finished with 36 wins, but I was able to sign PG & Boogie in the off-season.

Just got 2K yesterday, started a MyLeague and the record was 8-13 after simulating. So we're right on track.

We finished with 36 wins, but I was able to sign PG & Boogie in the off-season.

You off that Lebron train?

What!!! We need him for the Culture

We don't get him we ain't getting no FAs

All the Young Stars are signed up for years

LOL what culture he's bringing? Drama filled buffoonery.

As for PG, OKC looks to be imploding. He really won't have another viable option in the off-season.

LOL what culture he's bringing? Drama filled buffoonery.

As for PG, OKC looks to be imploding. He really won't have another viable option in the off-season.
Cle and trade the Bk pick for him right now
he goes the Cle, u think he gon leave Bron for LA?

Bron is no more of a Drama King than the
Savage 24 was for 20 years...

Cle and trade the Bk pick for him right now
he goes the Cle, u think he gon leave Bron for LA?

Bron is no more of a Drama King than the
Savage 24 was for 20 years...

CLE isn't doing that deal for one, I thought you said they were trading the pick for Boogie anyway.

CLE isn't doing that deal for one, I thought you said they were trading the pick for Boogie anyway.
Either or But Pelicans look to be headed to the Playoffs, Okc not so much and PG13 is they only real asset they keep losing they kinda have to trade him

Either or But Pelicans look to be headed to the Playoffs, Okc not so much and PG13 is they only real asset they keep losing they kinda have to trade him

Make your mind up. You trading 4 or 5 different guys for one pick.

anyone who supports the LeBron circus show if he comes to Lakers, doesn’t care for the Lakers

Back
Top Bottom