**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

BI, Zo, Hart, Randle, Kuzma are keepers.

Lakers trade Randle and they'll realize they dun goof'd quick.

Look Denise nice and all but she ain't the type of broad I'm nuttin inside of

I swear I was pullin badder **** at 20 and I ain't even got racks like zo, the talent, or dit size.

Matter of fact I gotta goon at UCR that claims he piped it up. I wouldn't be surprised if it ain't even Zo's tbh.

I swear I was pullin badder **** at 20 and I ain't even got racks like zo, the talent, or dit size.

Matter of fact I gotta goon at UCR that claims he piped it up. I wouldn't be surprised if it ain't even Zo's tbh.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

come on now cut zo some slack for a guy that looks like zombie screech he did ok

Why would teams offer a 2nd? Doesn’t he become a RFA meaning they can pretty much match any offer? So it’s not technically a half season rental.

Why would teams offer a 2nd? Doesn’t he become a RFA meaning they can pretty much match any offer? So it’s not technically a half season rental.
probably because dumb *** magic and dumb *** rob let it be known they are going to go after two big free agents and will probably be stuck waiting and not able to match

What team with cap space is gunna throw money at Julius Randle? And how much money are they gunna throw?

Every GM is hording cap space.

What would you give up to get Booker the hell out of Phoenix and to LA?? Jheeeeeeeze

Back
Top Bottom