**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

no way Julius settles for another one year deal, he'd basically have to repeat another year like he did this year and risk injuries, not performing as well, and Lukes rotations.

Ive been watching Laker road games on league pass and announcers from around the league have all non-stopped praising him. He gon get his bag, and Im all for us matching it.

At this point if settle for Randle and PG? Trade Randle for Kawhi In 2019?

At this point if settle for Randle and PG? Trade Randle for Kawhi In 2019?

One thing I forgot to mention, if they traded Deng + future 1st rounders + cash considerations (+maybe Zubac/Bryant to make it more enticing) to a team that had cap room to absorb that contract without sending money back or only sending non-guaranteed contracts that could be waived back, we'd have enough room to sign Kawhi outright in 2019 and wouldn't have to trade Randle or other valuable assets.

The chances of that scenario playing out are low, but it's still possible. I don't see many teams capable of eating Deng's contract, but stranger things have happened.

From what I saw in college I never thought he was that bad of a defender. And it was just flat out stupid to think he couldn't shoot

Reactions: God
He's definitely worked on his form. Better footwork and releasing the ball higher than he used to before. Props to BI. He's shooting with confidence.

From what I saw in college I never thought he was that bad of a defender. And it was just flat out stupid to think he couldn't shoot

People saw his lack of raw athleticism and automatically projected him to be a bad defender. He makes up for his lack of athleticism with his length, IQ and instincts.

I hate this type of analysis, but I just thought he was too smart to be a bad defender.

The criticism of defense came from people who only watched him play one game and that was against Kentucky in the tourney. People choose to ignore that he wasn’t even on Fox most of the game and they were in zone and the coach never made any adjustments to that.

I’ve been watching lonzo since his sophomore HS year and defense was never a knock on him.

Travis Wear should help spread the floor, hope he gets minutes unlike GP2 and that Nigel Hayes kid

LakeShow looks good,,i still believe in Magic and Pelinkas process of the Lakers

Randle is making his STOCKS wanted lately,sad to see him leave and sign somewhere else for more money or get traded

IT man,,he's leading the team,,i dunno,knowing Lonzo is the primary PG of the team according to Magic,maybe SG/PG would be a good fit for LB

ocyubojvfej01.jpg

Only players to average at least 10ppg, 7 apg, 7 rbg, 1.5 spg while shooting greater than 30% from 3:

lebron (8x)
magic (1x)
larry (3x)
harden (1x)
grant hill (1x)
russy (1x)
draymond (2x)
jason kidd (6x)
fat lever (1x)

Lonzo with potential to be the 10th man in that club.

Back
Top Bottom