**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

NTer's and SAS getting put on the summer jam screen lately :lol:

"SAS said Zo should go to the D league. Who remembers

"SAS December 2017: "I am not saying Lonzo is a bust , but it looks like it"

"LMAO he is annoyed about this subject now when Lonzo is proving everyone wrong but couldn't stop talking when Lonzo was in a slump"

Definition of a clown...dudes a joke his sources must be made up...best thing I've heard him say was pg is not coming to LA...our chances just shot up

NTer's and SAS getting put on the summer jam screen lately :lol:

"SAS said Zo should go to the D league. Who remembers

"SAS December 2017: "I am not saying Lonzo is a bust , but it looks like it"

"LMAO he is annoyed about this subject now when Lonzo is proving everyone wrong but couldn't stop talking when Lonzo was in a slump"

Just last week SAS was asking stupid questions like, “why wasn’t Fox taken ahead of lonzo... Why wasn’t Monk or Smith Jr taken by the Lakers at #2?”...Really, bruh?

Dude sounds so stupid. The only real knock early on was his shooting. If you wanted to be genuine and honest, it was definitely below what he showed prior to getting to the league and would be safe to assume that it was a slump he would get out of.

Now SAS is saying lonzo doesn’t score enough and he isn’t aggressive or “showtime”.

The guy is all over the place.

Just last week SAS was asking stupid questions like, “why wasn’t Fox taken ahead of lonzo... Why wasn’t Monk or Smith Jr taken by the Lakers at #2?”...Really, bruh?

Dude sounds so stupid. The only real knock early on was his shooting. If you wanted to be genuine and honest, it was definitely below what he showed prior to getting to the league and would be safe to assume that it was a slump he would get out of.

Now SAS is saying lonzo doesn’t score enough and he isn’t aggressive or “showtime”.

The guy is all over the place.

Yeah, we know Lonzo's shot was trash early but that was it. He was still good at everything else.

SAS keeps saying he has to be "aggressive!!" like he's supposed to be Russell Westbrook. :lol:

A lot of these people already got their minds made up about Zo. Had dudes in the NBA thread doing all kinds of backtracking and contradicting themselves. They're judging him based on Lavar's promo (which wasn't realistic) instead of judging him as a 20 year old Rookie.

Reactions: God
Today Max was like “but they’re winning”, when responding to SAS’ comments about aggressiveness. Like you said... people already have their mind made up. He’s damned either way. If he was overly aggressive and forcing the game and shots that would be the issue. He’s let the game come to him and finds his moments to be assertive, but that’s a problem too....

I’m thrilled with our Rooks. F SAS

Back
Top Bottom