**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol yea he’s not signing that

Bye IT
Ok so I guess he will play in Lithuania next year.

He might sign it if we land PG bc then he’d be playing with familiar people on a playoff team that will get lots of publicity.

Feel bad for dude
Signed a cheap deal with Suns, missed out on all the crazy bags teams were giving out, had a great year in Boston and never was able to cash in

Now with this injury he’ll be lucky to get a 1 year $5 M deal

Victim of bad timing

Pobrecito.
dont feel sorry for pizza guy. maybe he will show humility now and get to hang around as a bench player.

lil ***** was going down that allen iverson path

Idk y’all, I just don’t see it with Van Vleet. Decent player, but how much growth we expectin out of a 24 year old? What kinda contract y’all think he’ll sign next year? If he could be had for the low, I’m all for it. But Anything around $10M + is a no go for me

Idk y’all, I just don’t see it with Van Vleet. Decent player, but how much growth we expectin out of a 24 year old? What kinda contract y’all think he’ll sign next year? If he could be had for the low, I’m all for it. But Anything around $10M + is a no go for me

I’m just looking at him as a 6th man rotation player that can score and not be trash on defense.

www.GIFCreator.me_U3itEX.gif

I'd like to keep the first round pick unless a team is mandating it to absorb Deng's contract.

I'd target a backup guard with the draft pick.

Zo's man is literally not guarding him. They're leaving him wide open and going to double team other players.

You can be a pass first guard but if you're not a threat to score, you become a liability.

Back
Top Bottom