**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Magic said Lonzo and Kuzma will not play in summer league in Vegas, though Hart and Bryant will.

Magic said they had a very good, but also tough meeting with Lonzo Ball. They love his game and how he played this year, but also see several areas for improvement, like being more aggressive as a scorer, adding more shots and working on his body.

Magic said Lonzo and Kuzma will not play in summer league in Vegas, though Hart and Bryant will.

Magic said they had a very good, but also tough meeting with Lonzo Ball. They love his game and how he played this year, but also see several areas for improvement, like being more aggressive as a scorer, adding more shots and working on his body.
GET ZO/KUZ/INGRAM IN THE GYM WITH KOBE

BI still need to work on that jumper doe. he suspect from 15+ feet still, couldn't hit it consistently this year...should (needs to) be easy money for him.

Magic-Pelinka2.jpg

why is zo not playing in summer league

magic a *****

I genuinely do not know but
Is it usual that “star” players play in the summer league?

If I had to take a complete shot in the dark, it’s more related to keeping Zo (his brand, star power, stock) etc. “prime”

Reactions: God
I don’t see the point of Zo or Kuz playing in summer league. They at least have shown how good they are and their potentional. There is no real point in them playing in those exhibitions at this point, that’s what preseason is for.

I want to see them out there, but I could understand why they would hold them.

I know this, if they aren't playing summer league they had BETTER be working on all aspects of their games. Lonzo gotta hit the weight room.

Back
Top Bottom