**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Anybody got a link to the Kobe detail series? I'm trying to watch it
I'll trade links to some high quality skrippers

Pm if you the plug

Tatum Brown Simmons Mitchell KAT and rozier getting valuable playoff experience. Hitting big shots....Hate how our young core is sitting out and just watching

Dirk was top 10...and the spurs championship was kawhi transitioning into a top 5 player...point being championship don't come often without a top player...I'm banking on our guys being one tho

Lol Kawhi wasn't top 5 in 2014 any more than Iggy was top 5 in 2015.

If we keep the squad the same how many wins next season? 45? Is that enough to make the playoffs? If the opportunity comes to get ANY top 5-10 player in the league I think we will seriously consider it. Lakers don't just make the playoffs we win championships.

doubt boogie comes after what AD has been doing in NO
PG13 could be the savior of OKC
who knows what is going through eLBJay mind after getting handled game 1
while Kawhi isn't with his squad when cleared to play by everyone except his people.....IF he is saying I'm done with SA I say we take a long hard look at making a move.

Kawhi not being on the bench supporting his teammates is a big red flag. He’s gone. Spurs don’t play that ****

Kawhi not being on the bench supporting his teammates is a big red flag. He’s gone. Spurs don’t play that ****

So we should definitely rush in and give the Spurs multiple young stars, multiple draft picks and give Kawhi a ton of money.

Really hope that happens........

Didn’t say we should, just saying I think he’s a goner and many teams will put in bids. I expect Magic and Rob to do their due dilligence

Didn’t say we should, just saying I think he’s a goner and many teams will put in bids. I expect Magic and Rob to do their due dilligence

:lol: c'mon bro, I know you didn't say it, I was mocking all the ones that are pounding the table for us to do so.

I’d love for us to build with the young 3 plus JuJu and Hart. But let’s be real. 5 straight losing seasons. The appetite to win and contend is big right now and the new FO wants to take credit for turning it around quickly. Hope I’m wrong

I’d love for us to build with the young 3 plus JuJu and Hart. But let’s be real. 5 straight losing seasons. The appetite to win and contend is big right now and the new FO wants to take credit for turning it around quickly. Hope I’m wrong

I don't agree with that at all.

I feel like the front office has been saying all the right things about the young core (and Luke) and focusing on their development. The fan base (even casual fans) seem to be really excited about the young guys too. I don't see a lot of the championship or bust mentality.

That could change if we can't bring in PG or another star in free agency, but as of now I feel like everyone is happy with letting them grow.

You can't even consider it 5 years of losing attributed to this regime when Jim and Mitch ran everything into the ground to start that run for 4 years.
Losing totally sucks but if a basketball team not performing well is impacting people's lives this much to where there is legit outrage, I don't think the Lakers are the problem here.
Coming from a broken Raiders and A's fan :lol:

Have you been listening to what Magic and Rob been saying all year and the exit interview?

Ya cuz what they tell the media is really what they’re thinking all the time right? We’ll see how it plays out

Nobody knows what tomorrow holds and what kind of deal is available. If the deal is right they take it. If not we stay idle. Let’s hope our youngsters put in the work. Until July 1st.

/thread.

So why are some ya'll talking like it's a done deal the front office is tryna trade young talent for a dude that's gonna be a FA next year?

I don't get why y'all won't even consider it? I am not trying trying to pound the table or say firesell the squad, just tryna have a discussion.....all I was saying from that last post is that the waiting game of wait till they are a FA is dangerous and the situation they are in or get into could change just like that. PLUS we can move that worthless 18 m deng contract.

I'm ride or die for this squad as much as any of you, but y'all are being silly not even considering it.

I think end of the day we stay put just because SA will not wanna send him to us of all teams.

I think PG-13 and Randle plus some fillers will be a great offseason

I think end of the day we stay put just because SA will not wanna send him to us of all teams.

I think PG-13 and Randle plus some fillers will be a great offseason

PG, re-signing randle and young player progression gets us to the 45-ish wins next season. We'll be a fringe playoff team. That's a big jump

Back
Top Bottom