**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They’re good young players that could help. Although Rozier prob wants a starter role and Nurkic doesn’t have 3 pt range like Brook. I’m assuming Brook and KCP are gone

They’re good young players that could help. Although Rozier prob wants a starter role and Nurkic doesn’t have 3 pt range like Brook. I’m assuming Brook and KCP are gone

This is how you tie yourself into being a lower 4 seed.

Well, some think BI, BBB and Kuz will be superstars. Add Randle Hart Rozier and Nurkic to those future elite players and you’re a contender, right?

I mean, Byron does work out with Magic every morning...Maybe magic is using him so he doesn't get fined again.

Not really gonna pay attention to the rumors tho, too much uncertainty with Kawhi's injury at this point. And I also feel that Philly is going to be in play of one of the big names.

Terry rozier is that *****.

His rookie year he came out to the hood to post up with sum homies.. my big homie told me to slide thru. we went to Hawkins burgers and that slime covered the entire check. We balled sum and that dude fasho got a strap. He still pops up every once in a while. Would not mind havin my damu brother on the team tbh. But as a backup to Zo which is unreasonable

Good point made in the playoffs thread. Minny traded lavine Dunn and the pick (Lauri) for 4 extra games .

Gotta be careful trading assets for vets. Unless you're trading for a guy that is for sure the missing peice, you're probably better off letting your guys grow and finding an identity .

Good point made in the playoffs thread. Minny traded lavine Dunn and the pick (Lauri) for 4 extra games .

Gotta be careful trading assets for vets. Unless you're trading for a guy that is for sure the missing peice, you're probably better off letting your guys grow and finding an identity .
But u have to factor in Jimmy missed 6weeks of action... If he plays those games they have a much different record and seeding

True but long term is he really better than lavine Dunn and Lauri?

Lauri alone would have me second guessing that deal. They could have taken their lumps now and been ready to make their run when golden state and Houston r on the decline.

Now you've kinda already peaked, plus your best long term player isn't even a factor in the playoffs cuz all the vets u brought in taking all the shots.

Terry rozier is that *****.

His rookie year he came out to the hood to post up with sum homies.. my big homie told me to slide thru. we went to Hawkins burgers and that slime covered the entire check. We balled sum and that dude fasho got a strap. He still pops up every once in a while. Would not mind havin my damu brother on the team tbh. But as a backup to Zo which is unreasonable
U from Hunnaz?

True but long term is he really better than lavine Dunn and Lauri?

Lauri alone would have me second guessing that deal. They could have taken their lumps now and been ready to make their run when golden state and Houston r on the decline.

Now you've kinda already peaked, plus your best long term player isn't even a factor in the playoffs cuz all the vets u brought in taking all the shots.

Cautionary tale and precisely why we don't need to sell the farm for Kawhi.

Aside from shoes, I just ordered my first Kobe item. One of those jersey looking tee shirts. For my son. #8/Lakers on the front, #24/Bryant on the back.

So there's a thing I thought some of you would be interested in knowing.

This transformation you've made...it truly warms my heart

Aside from shoes, I just ordered my first Kobe item. One of those jersey looking tee shirts. For my son. #8/Lakers on the front, #24/Bryant on the back.

So there's a thing I thought some of you would be interested in knowing.

tenor.gif

I am all for giving Randle and Capela a bag and going to war. The bring KL home discussion I was bringing up earlier was food for thought not saying I want it to happen just a scenario that MAY be possible.

Back
Top Bottom