**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hope 24K doesn’t give up so much to where we have to sign LiAngelo to meet the roster minimum :lol:

Always hard to give up young talent you drafted and have an attachment with.....but 26 year old top 5 MVP candidate two way players in their prime dont come along every day

Kawhi can literally win MVP and DPOY next year with the Lakers. He has that kind of talent

DengWalker.gif

dengthiefTW-1.gif

i want zo but if theres a cnace at bron koala and pg on same team ship his *** out first

were gonna have to let randle walk then right?

so zo and either kuzma or ingram get shipped out.

then again i dont see the spurs trading koala to the lakers

Yea hopefully whoever the Spurs gm is does what whoever the pacers gm is did and send him to Portland or something

need lebron on the lakers for the culture. seeing all them celtic and east fans suck lebron up only to have him in a laker uniform oh deer god let it happen

****** will be in tears

I’ll give up hart deng and 2 future 1st for kawhi

Then watch Boston trade Jalen Brown, the 2019 Sacramento 1st rounder + additional picks/young players for Leonard and offer him the Max.

Kyrie/Hayward/Tatum/Leonard/Horford with Brad Stevens as coach would win a ring.

I dont see any way Lakers get Kawhi in a trade without it being Ingram + Kuzma + some type of pick for Kawhi.

Magic is never trading Lonzo. And Randle would have to agree to a S&T. Why in the world would he agree to go to a Kawhi-less Spurs?

Why would it cost Ingram & Kuz. Just look at 3 teams that could be in on Kawhi that could offer some kind of assets without it decimating that team making the offer.
1. The Sixers could roll the dice, and make a move for Kawhi. Lakers 1st this year + Sixers 1st next year + multiple 2nd rounders + Saric & Covington.
2. Cavs can say, we need to try to get LeBron to stay.... Offer up the Nets first + Clarkson & Nance Jr + Zizic.
3. Celtics could say, we can match money on Kawhi and go even further all in.... Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier, Marcus Morris, some kind of filler player they have that's a few mil and a pick of the most favorable in 2019 between Clippers (1-14 protected), Grizzles (1-8 protected), Kings (#1 protected)

Lakers 1st next year with Kawhi isn't attractive, it won't be in the lottery. So Lakers would have to outbid other teams who can give up things they don't even really need. And in order to do so, it will take two lottery type talents (Ingram & Kuzma).

Last edited:
Then watch Boston trade Jalen Brown, the 2019 Sacramento 1st rounder + additional picks/young players for Leonard and offer him the Max.

Kyrie/Hayward/Tatum/Leonard/Horford with Brad Stevens as coach would win a ring.
Good for them.

We can keep building a team with a lot of young talent that will be ready to contend once GS run is over.

I love our young talent, but if opportunity to get rid of the gotdang deng contract comes about I'd jump at it to get KL.

That opportunity isn't going to present itself.

Lakers have cap space, Spurs don't have to take anything back that they don't want.

If a team rolled the dice on Paul George, with how it went down with Indiana. There will be teams looking to get in on Kawhi, regardless of injuries or whatever is goin on.

Pretty sure there's a salary cap lol. And who gives a **** about Boston

Um. Boston 17 chips. Lakers 16. That’s why. Magic is competitive and he sees Boston about to land Kawhi he’ll up his offer to get him. Magic wants the Lakers to be the franchise with most titles, belee dat!

Back
Top Bottom