**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Then watch Boston trade Jalen Brown, the 2019 Sacramento 1st rounder + additional picks/young players for Leonard and offer him the Max.

Kyrie/Hayward/Tatum/Leonard/Horford with Brad Stevens as coach would win a ring.

4 maxes on one team eh? How fam?

Zo, Ingram, Kuz gotta stay
Randle/Hart is neither here nor there

Everyone else...

F323E84C-D135-4F4F-9622-31E3C3B34CCA.jpeg

idk man... what if leonard is never the same again... word to d.rose :rolleyes

#teamletthemgrow+pg

Edit:

Warriors were packaging a deal of Barnes+Thompson for Dwight Howard in 2013.. :ohwell:

idk man... what if leonard is never the same again... word to d.rose :rolleyes

#teamletthemgrow+pg

Edit:

Warriors were packaging a deal of Barnes+Thompson for Dwight Howard in 2013.. :ohwell:
They were also offering steph for Pau.

Ball control aka whip you got a source or is that barbershop talk? And that was glass ankle pre All Star level Steph

*insert sauces meme
The only rumor or scenario I ever saw I was Barnesand bogut for DH

Klay was untouchable cause Jerry West wasn’t with the ****

do y'all think we will draft a upperclassman or take a risk on the likes of Mitchell Robinson/Anfernee Simons IFF they drop to #25??

Man, can we not post pics from our phone? I guess I haven't even tried in like forever, and I know people are gonna be all "Wait, you're a mod and you can't even blah, blah, blah."

But yeah... no uploading pics from our phone anymore?

I wanted to post some new Laker stuff I got thanks to whoever it was that posted the one day sale at the Lakers store a couple weeks ago.

Man, can we not post pics from our phone? I guess I haven't even tried in like forever, and I know people are gonna be all "Wait, you're a mod and you can't even blah, blah, blah."

I wanted to post some new Laker stuff I got thanks to whoever it was that posted the one day sale at the Lakers store a couple weeks ago.
Yea hit upload a file and chose the pic from yo phone

Reactions: God
What about Demarcus?

Is this Pelican run without him a signal that they should just build around AD.

It's a huge risk. He's a 280 lb man coming off of a torn achillis and he's never been know for his work ethic. He's due for a huge contract and he might miss the entire season next year too.

The Pelicans are legit playing better without him too.

I'd do a 2 year deal with a team option on the second year and hope he recovers fully.

Under reply, hit upload a file. Select from gallery.

Back
Top Bottom