**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

magic gon magic

who we gon be left with?

kuz and zubac? :lol:

Theoretically I'm thinking Kuz & BI for Kawhi
And somehow they get rid of Deng's contract and go after Bron and PG
Zo would be the only one left

So we have to get Deng completely off the books to get both PG and Bron correct?

Then we could sign and trade Randle + picks for Kawhi? I feel like a trade for Kahwi would include Randle, they're not taking Deng.

So we have to get Deng completely off the books to get both PG and Bron correct?

Then we could sign and trade Randle + picks for Kawhi? I feel like a trade for Kahwi would include Randle, they're not taking Deng.

No we can stretch Deng and let Juju walk and have enough for PG & Bron.

Then should Kawhi be available trade BI/Kuz and renounce everybody else, I think they should fit under the cap.

Bron at 35 mil
PG at 31 mil
Kawhi at 21 mil
Zo at 7 mil

Last edited:
No we can stretch Deng and let Juju walk and have enough for PG & Bron.

Then should Kawhi be available trade BI/Kuz and renounce everybody else, I think they should fit under the cap.

Right, I was thinking we needed to match salary.

I still don't think we move both Kuz and BI, especially with him being a free agent in a yr and his health being a huge question mark.

Right, I was thinking we needed to match salary.

I still don't think we move both Kuz and BI, especially with him being a free agent in a yr and his health being a huge question mark.

You only have to match salaries if you're over the cap.

This new regime has been on a league wide terror causing tour, can't wait to see what goes down :pimp:

Mitch did everything according to the rule book, respectable, but outdated in today's league.

This will be a huge summer...I'm mentally preparing to say bye to some of our youngins...Idk how to feel....but kawhi PG and Zo is championship defense

Randle is nice, but with no game outside the paint, will he be exposed in the playoffs?

What’s Kuzma’s ceiling? Jamison? Rashard Lewis? Can he become elite?

Can BI become strong and durable to withstand the long season and hard fought deep playoff runs?

These are legit questions. The problem is these guys are still so young.

Giving them up for the chance to have PG, Kawhi and Lebron is a tough decision for the front office but one they have to consider

Randle is nice, but with no game outside the paint, will he be exposed in the playoffs?

What’s Kuzma’s ceiling? Jamison? Rashard Lewis? Can he become elite?

Can BI become strong and durable to withstand the long season and hard fought deep playoff runs?

These are legit questions. The problem is these guys are still so young.

Giving them up for the chance to have PG, Kawhi and Lebron is a tough decision for the front office but one they have to consider

Known vs unknown

Toughest decisions to make in organizations. 2 bonafide top 5 players and another top 20 player, and 2 of them still young enough to have a long window. I already know what Magic is going to do if this seriously becomes a feasible option.

Woah. Kawhi tryna force his way here? San Antonio losing all leverage....

78D60359-0216-4713-BADE-1A881FD37339.gif
I love this. Meaning we may get away with handimhbg SA a bag of peanuts and pocket lint for him :lol:

I’m down for PG and The Klaw....Defense going to be top 5 :lol:

How do PG Kawhi and LeBron even fit together. They're production would drop to the point that I it wouldn't even be worth it. 2/3 but not all 3

Because he just missed an entire season and I rather sign a free agent to JOIN our young talent than trade away our young talent.

Don't think we would have the space to get him in 2019 if we sign PG, Bron, Randle and Brook.

Bron coming would be overkill in some respects but we all know he likes the path of least resistance.

If they could pull this off with keeping one of BI/Kuz (preferably BI) and get Kawhi (S&T w/Randle + 1 of BI/Kuz + filler) I'd say you do it (assuming the injury won't be an issue going forward) and get PG.

Back
Top Bottom