**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't think okc wins another game
PG at worst is a rich man's KCP
at this point? basically. I haven't seen anything GREAT about PG this season.
If anything he'd slow down the offense. I admit we need that go to guy, but can't
we give Kuzma the summer to be that guy? KUZ WANTS IT.

PG is tge closer we need while BI develops and becomes that closer. Kuz has some of that ability right now

All those close games we lost because of FTs and not having go-to shot creators in crunch time, PG will slide right into that role

But when did PG become a closer because I have yet to see that when he was in OKC and INDY.

PG is tge closer we need while BI develops and becomes that closer. Kuz has some of that ability right now

All those close games we lost because of FTs and not having go-to shot creators in crunch time, PG will slide right into that role

Yea PG isn't really a closer per se, but he's exactly what we need though. He's a proven performer just not so much in last second shots.

Reactions: God
Russ is killing PGs game...no natural flow everything is forced...Im very optimistic he will flourish with our team play

Thunder playing like complete garbage.

DO WE STILL WANT PG if he can't win with Russ and Melo. why do we still want him.
you act like winning with melo and westbrook is easy

melo has become so washed

and westbrook we all know how westbrook is

PG has made some big shots in his career and he’s come up big in the playoffs. You can ISO him and he can get a good look, he has that experience

you act like winning with melo and westbrook is easy

melo has become so washed

and westbrook we all know how westbrook is
if you can't win with superstars, we know exactly what we're getting...
we're expecting him to lead us more than he's led OKC?

Only crazy people expect different results from the same things. Paul is not that dude.
It's like we're giving him a pass just because he's capable of better. If so, then what kind of
player are we getting if he takes seasons/stretches off?!

Only crazy people expect different results from the same things. Paul is not that dude.
It's like we're giving him a pass just because he's capable of better. If so, then what kind of
Yo whose mans is this?

We would be lucky to get PG.

Remember some guy named Olidipo who we all said probably peaked as a 15 and 5 guy. Maybe 6th man? He leaves OKC plays in better system and now is flourishing.

If PG comes to la and our guys continue to develop he will be an MVP candidate

Oladipo having a career year once leaving Russ.

PG would slide into our lineup seamlessly.

I just keep thinking about the 3 peat Lakers but somehow you got to keep Jones and van exel. This has the potential to be close to that

PG's ideal role is the 2nd best player playing with another all-star player. He's never strived as being the alpha dog

Indiana did go 0-3 in the first round to the Cavs in 2017.

also a career high 23 PPG on 46% shooting (Indiana 2016) isn't exactly a great sign for a solo Superstar in the East.

I'm just going with facts here. So if he's not especially dominant in the East to score, he's gonna do better in the west?
Oh wait we already know how he did in the West. 21PPG.

I just don't buy this PG thing. I'd rather go for Kawhi whenever he's available.

Guys, Maginka is gunning for “name” players regardless of what we think. And getting Kawhi now would require us to trade a lot of assets

Kawhi is so dominant when healthy that if we were to take a risk, that's the smart play.
Defense is A+, can score when needed and has championship experience.
2x DPOTY and Finals MVP. I'd trade Kuz or BI for him.

Back
Top Bottom