**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

PG's ideal role is the 2nd best player playing with another all-star player. He's never strived as being the alpha dog
But that’s the thing about this team. It’s not a player a, b, c type team. We are built to have multiple guys be able to lead us on any night. Ingram Kuzma Randle PG. it will be: PG: alpha but shortly behind him will be a trio of blood thirsty young guys who collectively will service as alpha-light.

Reactions: God
s5159dhsiot01.jpg

Paul George is 9 of 19 and 12 of 12 from FT. Hell no we don’t want him. He sucks. We are the Lakers, we only want ultra mega superstars like giannis, AD, Kawhi, LeBron.

Let’s sign reddick and trade for kawhi!

Am I doing it right?

Paul George is 9 of 19 and 12 of 12 from FT. Hell no we don’t want him. He sucks. We are the Lakers, we only want ultra mega superstars like giannis, AD, Kawhi, LeBron.

Let’s sign reddick and trade for kawhi!

Am I doing it right?

If that’s all you got from PG’s performance tonight then no...you are not doing right

Indiana did go 0-3 in the first round to the Cavs in 2017.

also a career high 23 PPG on 46% shooting (Indiana 2016) isn't exactly a great sign for a solo Superstar in the East.

I'm just going with facts here. So if he's not especially dominant in the East to score, he's gonna do better in the west?
Oh wait we already know how he did in the West. 21PPG.

I just don't buy this PG thing. I'd rather go for Kawhi whenever he's available.

Paul George is a piece to the puzzle. He’s a young skilled proven talent. Nobody is looking for him to be a savior of any team, but he is an integral part to any team.

It ain’t easy playing with Russ and a washed up melo. Your logic makes no sense. No star or star in the making has won playing with Russ. By your logic, you wouldn’t take Olidipo, harden or KD because they couldn’t win with another “superstar”. Doesn’t that sound ridiculous?

We would be lucky to even have PG consider us.

Name our last big signing, asides from the legendary Luis Deng.

We once had a team that started

Nash
Kobe
Artest
Pau
Dwight

And won zero playoff games.

To this day, truly baffles me. Will never understand that.

Ball/Clev pick
George/Hart
Ingram
Randle/Kuz
Brooke/Zubac

Doesn't have the Name power, but it might ultimately get us on the right path. :smokin

Man y'all ****** is buggin

Pg next to Zo is the perfect fit. Puts playoff P in the ideal situation for him to succeed. With our pace and ball movement and PGs skill set, dude is gon be eatin fa damn sho. On blood

Anybody who plays with Russ is gonna suck no matter what.

We once had a team that started

Nash
Kobe
Artest
Pau
Dwight

And won zero playoff games.

To this day, truly baffles me. Will never understand that.

Ball/Clev pick
George/Hart
Ingram
Randle/Kuz
Brooke/Zubac

Doesn't have the Name power, but it might ultimately get us on the right path. :smokin

Kobe was out in the playoffs wasn't he? :nerd: Doesn't really count.

And they lost to what "should've" been a back2back Champion Spurs.

Paul George is a piece to the puzzle. He’s a young skilled proven talent. Nobody is looking for him to be a savior of any team, but he is an integral part to any team.

It ain’t easy playing with Russ and a washed up melo. Your logic makes no sense. No star or star in the making has won playing with Russ. By your logic, you wouldn’t take Olidipo, harden or KD because they couldn’t win with another “superstar”. Doesn’t that sound ridiculous?
but that wasn't the only argument I brought up, he's been playing poorly. Even against FREAKING Joe Ingles.
KD is an MVP. Dipo and Harden weren't branded as bonafide superstars when they left OKC. So the guys you
brought up cannot be compared to this situation. Also, the point I brought up wasn't about playing with Russ, it
speaks more to PG's incapacity to carry this team the way we want him to carry the Lakers.

He tried to cross several people last night and guess what happened? The ball got stolen at the top of the key.
IN THE PLAYOFFS. Isn't this the time where we supposedly need him the most? Dude can't even get past bums
like Crowder and Ingles. C'mon man? Am I the only dude watching him in the Playoffs?

I know you guys are PG die hards and all, I get it. I'd honestly rather stick to the young guns we have and pick up
vet defenders and shooters here and there. Can a man not be on the PG bandwagon? sheesh LMAO

I'm just saying (I been saying this for close to two years now?) that I just don't see it in PG.

I hope I'm proven wrong if we do get him- I'm not insane. I know what type of talent he is.

Is anyone looking at him to be the savior? I think he is a good fit with this team.

I’m hoping BI, Kuz and Ball turn into the franchise players.

Nobody is looking for him to be a savior at all, that’s why ol dude’s argument is pointless.

Back
Top Bottom