**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

All those dodged bullets were nullified by Deng and Mozgov

F U Mitch and Jim!!!!!!

Randle the truth y’all, gotta bring him back

Whiteside is pretty frustrated in Miami. Maybe he goes for cheap?

There's no "coming cheap" with Whiteside. Here's his contract breakdown:
Miami Heat
2017-18 $23,775,506
2018-19 $25,434,263
2019-20 $27,093,018

Also, we can't pair him with Randle, we can't have a front court that can't shoot at all. It would just clog the lane. Also, as you can see in the Sixers series, teams can just play him off the court with shooters. That's why he averaged like 15 mpg all series.

PG is great at spot up shooting, pick and roll ball handling, and at coming off screens

His strengths are literally what we need in this offense.

In the half court he helps our offense so much. Zo and Ingram didn't necessarily excel at PnR BH. Having a player like PG opens up the game for everyone else.

He may not be an elite MVP candidate but he is an excellent fit with another premier player. Every championship team needs a player of his caliber

Soooo the Heat are looking to explore trading Hassan... is there an angle here where we can possibly trade Deng. Get from under his contract maybe attach a pick or young piece like Zubac.

I know I'm saying this with the benefit of hindsight, but this just shows how clueless Mitch and Jim were, and how they never really had a true game plan for free agency.
Their game plan was pretty simple: “save my job”

Reactions: MVP
Damn! Homie gettin torched for wanting whiteside. Do even watch ball or just follow the buzz names?

that's a NOPE from me on the whiteside talk. Still think if we can do BI or Kuz+deng+multiple first for Kawhi to pull the trigger. Still have space to bring in PG and/or eLBJay if we don't resign Randle.

Why would Spurs take on Deng? And only 1 of BI & Kuz? Not for the multiple 1sts that would all be non-lottery.

Why wouldn't the Spurs force a team to take Pau's contract along with Leonard?
tenor.gif

its all speculation right ...but you are friggin right

IF Kawhi is set on playing for the Lakers we would have the upper hand in negotiations.....we can always say we'll sign him next year as a FA and walk away if they ask for too much like we did for PG13. Pretty confident that Maginka will explore all opportunities and make the right moves to get us back on top.

If his health checks out, Kawhi might be the first guy I've felt comfortable pushing in the chips for.

Told yall dude was boutta be spinnin
dude got them 360 waves
***** be swimmin
yall see those VVS's get off
hey woah yeah hey woah

Back
Top Bottom