**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

For real though, the camaraderie among the young core is amazing. The roasting and diss tracks and silky johnson videos are all pretty cool. Who doesn’t do that with their friends? I guess these days you do it on social media

I’m glad these youngins like each other, their on court play should reflect it next year
Belee me when I say there’s jealousy and envy between kuz and Lonzo

Kuz wants to be Lonzo so bad. He wants the money. The fame. To be the face. These roasts on both parts are half meant tbh. Not all jokes bro

I can definitely see there becoming tension down the line.

zLzvFWc.png

Belee me when I say there’s jealousy and envy between kuz and Lonzo

Kuz wants to be Lonzo so bad. He wants the money. The fame. To be the face. These roasts on both parts are half meant tbh. Not all jokes bro

I can definitely see there becoming tension down the line.

I just don't see it right now.

You COULD be onto something but I dunno.

Kuz's payday will arrive.

Barring some D'angelo Russel/ Nick Young type incident, I think these boys will be fine.

Kuz went in on that Chappelle video talking about Zo’s game and pimples

Zo hit back and took it to the next level saying “don’t know who your daddy is”. I can see that striking a nerve with Kuz, that’s ****ed up

Reactions: God
The issue is it’s not about friends having fun with each other. We’ve all made mama jokes, etc. It’s about the fact that these guys are professionals and this is silly middle school ****

This isn’t a HUGE deal, but if you wanna get super personal keep that **** on the low

I love it :lol:
dudes in they feelings early this offseason :lol:
finna be a hot summer 8)

If Momo the Hut is saying it, then Jeanie’s telling her right?

And Dlo was traded partly for immaturity and lack of leadership.....

Back
Top Bottom