**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I thought the Kuz **** was corny too but some wack *** producers prolly pitched that to him and wrote it. I doubt Kuz made any effort towards that.

There's a difference between firing off jokes and roasting each other compared to taking the time to record a diss track that everyone in the world can see/hear.

Idk it's not a big deal, it's just corny and immature to me. That's just how I feel about it.

Damn I member D Lo was too Hollywood because he clipped his eyebrows

Also I’m kinda weary of this guy being injury prone

@ me
and say im "crying"

but then again, i wouldnt expect you too
just a few days ago you wanted to change your username

unmitigated gall to talk about other ppls reactions
careful with your wishy washy stance, gon give yourself whiplash
Lol damn. You mad bro?

I don’t look at the user names of the posts. Just the content

Like rob pelinka said

These summer months are no time to chill or take it easy. Because there are 16 teams in the playoffs working their *** off to get better in order to reach their goal.

These summer months should be treated the same way by non playoff teams. This is their playoffs. To work on their game, to bust their *** daily to get better. To strive to help their team be one of those 16 teams next year

I’m tired of seeing dudes in the studio, playing fortnite, having fun. Cause while they’re doing this, the Donovan Mitchell’s and Jason tatums are getting playoff experience and working hard and getting better. Hearing the stories of Randle last off-season and seeing the results was so gratifying. Need more players who actually gaf

Kuzma a hoax. Lonzo a hoax. None of these dudes got the mamba mentality. Just some phony’s
lol

I remember clarkson was in the gym (or at least recording the gym sessions) after his rookie year.

Dlo was in gym (or at least recording it) at midnight many nights

Dudes need to relax. And when I say dudes I mean it in a general term. Not directed at any specific sensitive user(s) lol

Stop ****ting on Zo. He WAS in the gym dancing with BBB slides on a few days ago bumping his mixtape......REMEMBER????

For real though, the camaraderie among the young core is amazing. The roasting and diss tracks and silky johnson videos are all pretty cool. Who doesn’t do that with their friends? I guess these days you do it on social media

I’m glad these youngins like each other, their on court play should reflect it next year

That's not what I'm saying though. Doing interviews and China tours is business. That's understood.

I'm not even saying he should be working out 10 hours a day, shooting for 10 & sleeping for the other 4 or any **** like that. I know bruh will work hard.

Dropping diss tracks for your teammate is just immature to me. Like no other player in the NBA is doing some **** like that. It just looks bad to me.

So you giving Kuzma a pass for making a garbage rendition of a Dave Chapelle sketch dedicated to Zo? Full on production... wardrobe, hd cameras, atmosphere smoke etc...

Come on man, give everyone the same scrutiny.

Like rob pelinka said

These summer months are no time to chill or take it easy. Because there are 16 teams in the playoffs working their *** off to get better in order to reach their goal.

These summer months should be treated the same way by non playoff teams. This is their playoffs. To work on their game, to bust their *** daily to get better. To strive to help their team be one of those 16 teams next year

I’m tired of seeing dudes in the studio, playing fortnite, having fun. Cause while they’re doing this, the Donovan Mitchell’s and Jason tatums are getting playoff experience and working hard and getting better. Hearing the stories of Randle last off-season and seeing the results was so gratifying. Need more players who actually gaf

Kuzma a hoax. Lonzo a hoax. None of these dudes got the mamba mentality. Just some phony’s

Lol. Donovan was doing the TV circuit all last week.

why he in the studio and not in the gym
" he just had a prp procedure, he is finally getting back to bball related activites"
bad knees at 20

hmm....

He missed 30 games a rookie, and had an all-time bad FG% and FT%. The warning signs are there for sure. We can only hope things work out

Such a reach

I watched entire show. When Gotlieb came on he basically rebutted everything Colin said and it was funny to see logic win over

I don't necessary agree w/ Colin but it is interesting commentary. If we get Lebron, I can see our roster looking very different next year and Zo looks like the odd man out between his lack of shooting and finishing, injuries, and loudmouth family.

PelinkaNoMoneyTW.gif

I don't necessary agree w/ Colin but it is interesting commentary. If we get Lebron, I can see our roster looking very different next year and Zo looks like the odd man out between his lack of shooting and finishing, injuries, and loudmouth family.
I think one of the reason LeBron comes to LA is to play with Ball.

Back
Top Bottom