**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

cn7awr479bq11.jpg

DouMFaTU8AUFfug.jpg:large

This Stevenson act is going to get old. Just make the play and go back and play defense. You don't have to shimmy and dance after every decent pass or bucket.

100% disagree. This is good Lance. and there is no other version of a good Lance.
Either you get the shimmy with production or you get basura. There's no middle ground
with him.

It's gonna be a fun and ridiculous season.

I can tell you right now, I'm not ready for this season.

Watching these 3 games like they matter... how I'm'a do 82 actual games? :lol::nerd:
This. I turned it off midway through 2nd quarter when they were down 10. It was ugly. Let’s go back to LeBron ball ...give him the rock top of the key and let him dribble for 20 seconds and score or find open 3 lol

I wanna cop a new Ingram but not sure if my dawg is gonna be here next season.

Yeah pretty much the only reason Im holding back. If he looks too good this year, his name's gonna get thrown around out there.

Can we put up a new poll?

“Which lakers team is more unwatchable?”

A) the Steve Nash/Dwight Howard Lakers
Or
B) today’s lakers team (minus moments when LeBron goes 1 on 5)

Don’t tell Evans that those 48 wins and a first-round playoff exit by the Pacers for the second year in a row didn’t matter. For him, it did. He chose to come here over the Charlotte Hornets, a 36-win non-playoff team that was the other finalist in his free-agent search. Evans also declined an opportunity to join the L.A. Lakers before they pivoted to former Pacers guard Lance Stephenson to join LeBron James.
https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...appeal-free-agency-lakers-hornets/1484571002/

Didn't know the Lakers reached out to Tyreke. The Lakers probably could've offered around $9M to him (Lance and Beasley's salary), while Pacers gave him $10M.

Back
Top Bottom